+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Detective Conan

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Detective Conan

Hello everyone!
    Do anyone remember detective Conan?or even watch or read the anime?
    I know detective genre isn't that popular but here I go..

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Detective Conan

5 star caliber masterclass.

A pretty popular anime that has great aesthetics to back its fame up. Packed with an interesting theme, it is a must-watch for some someone who consider him/herself as an anime fan. Manga, Anime, live action, Case Closed have always been a good one whatever the media is. Some people just don't like episodic stuff but somehow eventho this show is episodic, a little splash of story and continuity exists here and there.

It is unique in art style too and it compliments the other elements present in the show. The human figures are kinda goofy and kiddy-ish to some people but the show somehow maintains an aura of seriousness around it even if the art looks out-of-theme. Even with such an art style, it works...only a few artists and shows can and have pulled it off.

There's a little downside for me tho..In some cases it becomes predictable and a bit repetitive in an "i-thin-i-saw-that-done-on-an-earlier-episode" kinda way, but only on a minimal note. It still maintains its perfection nonetheless.

Newbie cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi I watched detective Conan but didn’t finish I think it dragging some times. I always stop and check once a month to see what’s going on. The movies are also great. I noticed that whenever Heji is in the episode it has to be nice For me I preferred reading the manga of detective Conan, The main reason is that the manga is more carefully drawn while the anime they get kind of carless in some episodes.
    Always keep smiling

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes i did i really liked it even though like you said wasnt that popular i liked it alot for some reason it was a cool little show.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post

It is unique in art style too and it compliments the other elements present in the show. The human figures are kinda goofy and kiddy-ish to some people but the show somehow maintains an aura of seriousness around it even if the art looks out-of-theme. Even with such an art style, it works...only a few artists and shows can and have pulled it off.
    Detective Conan is probably the best detective anime I ever watched, even though as you said the human figures are kinda goofy to some people(you're right about it) it is a real hit

+ Reply to Thread