Closed Thread

Thread: Did Kimi ni Todoke Leave us Hanging?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Did Kimi ni Todoke Leave us Hanging?

I've been waiting for episode 26 of KnT for a while now and nada. I'm assuming that was the end of season one. However, I hear from the rumor mill (not really a valid source, LOL) that it's done for good. What I'm wondering is if anyone has news on if/when season 2 will be airing or if KnT is done for good. Any info would be awesome!

I've been hooked on the series since the first episode and have started reading the manga recently. So, I suppose if I wanna progress in the story any further, I'll have to read. (I have no issue with that really) Anybody got any news for me? ^_^

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Did Kimi ni Todoke Leave us Hanging?

Grumble Grumble Grubmle

Its hard to say if there is going to be another season... The Manga series its based is still ongoing with no official conclusion...There are many other examples of a one season adaptation of a ongoing Manga series, so this wouldn't be surprising...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grubmle

Its hard to say if there is going to be another season... The Manga series its based is still ongoing with no official conclusion...There are many other examples of a one season adaptation of a ongoing Manga series, so this wouldn't be surprising...
    Soul Eater is a good example... the anime is done and the manga hasn't even finished. Mybe they'll do what they did with FMA and FMA brotherhood... IDK...
    KnT does seem to finish in the anime but the manga is not... and the anime is an adaptation...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

It turned into one of the animes where it continues in the manga. At the moment its on Chapter 44 and they haven't shown them as a couple couple.

I knew after reading the manga after the first ep that it wasn't going to show them getting together. Its a slow pace Shoujo manga. So I don't know if there will be a second season at all.. But do read the manga.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie heeytenemisa is off to a good start heeytenemisa's Avatar
    Thanks

no clue if theres gunna be a second season . but the manga is finally speeding up so there probaly should be

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread