Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Digimon?

Newbie animeluva may be famous one day animeluva may be famous one day animeluva's Avatar
    Thanks

Digimon?

ok i remember when digimon came out and i watched it but don't you think that it was copying pokemon?
    xxLauraxx

Newbie outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Digimon?

I heard somewhere that Pokemon was the one copying Digimon because there were digimon virtual pets out before the pokemon game boy games.

Newbie ninjasaur may be famous one day ninjasaur may be famous one day ninjasaur's Avatar
    Thanks

not really, pokemon couldnt talk or fightfor themselve, with the exeption of the legendary pokemon, also, digimon are not actually living, they are digital, pokemon are part of that world, i like both series though

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

digimon is cool though. its refreshing to watch it unlike pokemon which was too repetitive.

Newbie Darkness101 may be famous one day Darkness101 may be famous one day Darkness101's Avatar
    Thanks

i loved digimon it was so cool i used to watch it when i was young now i forgot what channel and time it comes on

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

I liked Digimon....but only the kids from the movie....otherwise..I didnt watch it...I mean too many new things...and Pokemon is the same story with different characters.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Neither copies the other, really, but Pokemon was made first, and Digimon came second.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoyed digimon more than pokemon. Pokemon is the same thing over and over again.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast