Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Digimon?

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Digimon?

Digimon was very cool, and i loved the card game, sadly in the third season they went a little overboard with cards that give powerups and make them digivolve

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredpain385
    Digimon was very cool, and i loved the card game, sadly in the third season they went a little overboard with cards that give powerups and make them digivolve
    Yeah, only the first 2 seasons were good, but I'm seeing potential in this fifth season. The 3rd and 4th seasons just don't keep the digimon spirit. Hell, the 4th season didn't even have digimon partners, just stupid kids turning into Digimon. Long story short though, I refuse to acknowledge the existance of the 3rd and 4th seasons longer than it takes to say how much they suck.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie Mutt may be famous one day Mutt may be famous one day Mutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredpain385
    YEA i didnt like the 3rd season for that reason either (-_-)

CHECK OUT MY ANIME WEBSITE AT http://target-anime.tripod.com

Otaku Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched Digimon more often, as it is more entertaining. Pokemon on the other, hand, lets skip that
    Smileys + Me =

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I miss digimon I haven't watched it since I was teenie! At the time I didn't think either was a copy, but looking back prehaps one was..hmm.. I still think digimon would kick butt anyday

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

mmmm digimon actually did better than pkoemon in their first 2 seasons. I love the evil digimons, they were so cool. Skeleton, mechas...they were the bomb at the time

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin's Avatar
    Thanks

Digimon was pretty tight! I liked the monsters and how they transformed. My favorites were adamon and veemon. Now as for pokemon..... I don't even want to reminescse those memories

Newbie dien04 may be famous one day dien04 may be famous one day dien04's Avatar
    Thanks

digimon's fine actually....i liked the characters alone....

i know the show wouldn't be that possible if it weren't for these digimonsters but what if these digimonsters were not in the anime...? i always thought it would be better because the personality of each and every character's fine with me....
    "We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
    So Nostalgic

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast