Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: digimon

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

digimon

does anyone remember the anime digimon? i was remembering all the animes i grew up on and i remembered digimon. its kinda like pokemon, in the sense of a world of monsters. you probably grew up on it like me too. i came out around the same time as pokemon. why is it that people remember pokemon more than digimon? in my opinion i think digimon was better. it was a group of pre-teens who get teleported to the digiworld from their camp. they get their own digimon partner, ring any bells. who was you favourite digimon/ digidestine? mine is little tk and pattamon. pattamon became a hero please feel free to speak your opinion
    Last edited by kaki tori kaizoku; Nov 02, 2008 at 01:26 PM.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: digimon

I remember this show, even got a few of the movies. I think the reason pokemon is bigger than digimon is that pokemon has been on tv longer, more movies and more popular wit the kids than digimon. As for a fav I have to say Zoe from season four of digimon
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i really liked digimon when i was little i like that 100% more than pokemon my favorite digimon was the little orange yellow like one and the robotic dragon who hated stuff he was cool

Newbie BeyondLogic is off to a good start BeyondLogic's Avatar
    Thanks

i think mine was the black looking dinoaur guy. i think he was the bad guy

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

I remember digimon my favorite one would have to be WereGarurumon i thought he looked cool, also pokemon might of been better because they have a good line up of games to go along with the anime.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

For real? Digimon? You're my best bud right now for remembering.

Personally, I hated Matt and TK, 'cause they were big cry babies. Sora and Izzy were my favorite. I liked Izzy's digimon, whatever it's called... Tentomon (yeah I looked it up ) Because of his voice actor sounded funny. I mostly liked Sora 'cause I could relate to her when I was younger.

I saw this pic of Tai with a chicken on his head. Get it? Hen+Tai=Hentai? Because girl chickens are hens... heh heh heh.

There's this new digimon season that only plays at like, 6:00 AM. With my friends we always find ourselves up at those weird hours, anyway, we watched it and it totally SUCKED!

Out of all the seasons.. I'd have to say I like season one and four the best. Season four because the kids turned into digimon and stuff. I like the girls first digievolution into that thing with the wings and band over its eyes, and the big guy's change into the super electric thing.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Newbie ccamo is off to a good start
    Thanks

yes! I love that anime. It is so cute! I grew up w/ that anime and i still kinda like it. does ne 1 watch sailor moon, or pokemon, or sonic x?

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved the first grup od kids, wasn't too fond of the secind group, didn't mind the third and loved the last group. I think my two favorite chars from the series were Rika Nonaka (she had that hard edged attitude) and Zoe (she was an airhead, but intelligent at times too).
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast