Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Savers

Newbie Alec may be famous one day Alec may be famous one day Alec's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Digimon Savers

The first and second series were great, but the ones after it... the concept got a little old and worn out...

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel the same as InnerHell. Thanks for the info, LittleHobbit13. Though I am not quite in the age to watch it, ardently, I will be sure to view it once it comes. My sister loves it, too. ^_^

Newbie Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched Digimon Savers 1 & 2. And it's so weird.....I wish they'd show some of the characters from season 1 & 2.

Avy & Sig made by me. If you want one, PM me!! Cause I love making them!!

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

I have watched digimon savers 1, 2, tamers, and the 4th(frontire).
    i do not know if there is a futher series...

hm.. now i remember there are two more version.. but i do not watch them.. but this is long time ago...

Newbie Master of KingdomHearts may be famous one day Master of KingdomHearts's Avatar
    Thanks

I am really sorry to disrupt thre this and that is cool but i thought that digimon wasent very good all of the seasons were just ok for me but whatever you guys are ok with lol

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

You're not disrupting anything. If you didn't like it, then you didn't like it. Just don't hate on other people for liking it.

If/When this new season of Digimon gets out of Japan, I'll at least give it a shot, but I think I'm still always going to love only the first two seasons. The characters were just more fun then. ^_^
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Master of KingdomHearts
    I am really sorry to disrupt thre this and that is cool but i thought that digimon wasent very good all of the seasons were just ok for me but whatever you guys are ok with lol
    ah. whatever.
    anyone can chose what he/she wants, but you cannot force them to dislike or like to/on some(thing(s)/one)

but, people always have a right to say something... but no one quarantee your save for your word. it all is your responsibility. mm, i do not think so if you get headache or migrain or not fullfilled by nutrition so you said some that you do not want to said. that is different matter. (mm, actually i cannot post only those the first 13 characters, so i should expand what i want to said. sorry if the other words was meaningless)

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

the artwork in this one is high quality yet i still dont really like it. i prefer season 4 over season 5. at least i will have another digimon series to watch!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast