Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Digimon Savers

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Digimon Savers

So, I've seen through episode 6. It's still not as good as seasons 1 and 2, but it's way better than seaons 3 and 4. But of course, I refuse to recognize seasons 3 and 4 as legitimate digimon shows, and don't even get me started on why. (I'll save that for another thread, lol.)

The only thing I can think of that I'm entirely not happy with from Savers is the evolutions. They've changed around a lot of the "this digimon goes to that digimon". I mean, Elecmon totally does not go to Garurumon. And I like Gabumon and Garurumon, so that really ticks me off.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie mscfrk464 may be famous one day mscfrk464 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Digimon Savers

I've seen a couple episodes of it. It has its moments...but so far its nothing compared to the first season. I would like to see a another season with the original charactors too. Its still a good show but I don't think they could make a digimon show that could compare to the first season.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3