View Poll Results: Which is better: Pokemon or Digimon?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon!! Pikachu would beat the crap out of Kabuterimon!!

23 34.85%
  • Digimon!! Who needs a Moon Stone when you can Digi-evolve?

18 27.27%
  • Eh... They're both pretty much the same to me.

17 25.76%
  • You watch that kiddy crap???

8 12.12%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Digmon or Pokemon??

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Digmon or Pokemon??

I've often wondered what people think of the two series.

Digimon is pretty cool in it's own unique way. The little keychain Tomagachi-esque games are much older than the anime itself.

Pokemon is a series that paved its own way in to fame. The game is a top seller across the globe and Pokemania has swept people off their feet.

I used to like Digimon WAY more than Pokemon. Only because before Pokemon, there was Digimon, Nano Babies and Tomagachi as far as the eye can see. I was fifteen years of age when I got my first Digimon. I'm 27 now, so you can see that I practically grew up with Digimon. You may even say that I'm one of the "Digi-Destined" LOL.

Pokemon earned a special place in my heart. I LOVE the game and when the series came out, I payed no attention to it really. I used to think, "Digimon is WAY cooler!" Now, I'm watching Pokemon whenever I get the free time. I've played almost every Pokemon game that's released here in the US and my brothers have Pokedexes for brains.

These days, I can hardly even say which is better or not. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

What about you guys? What's your opinion? Which is better: Pokemon or Digimon?

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Digmon or Pokemon??

I would definitely say that I like Pokemon better than Digimon..maybe it is the fact that I barely watched Digimon..LOL
    yeah....even though I am not the type of a person that watches Pokemon...I was so hooked on that show...I did not miss one episode...I used to collect and trade the cards like crazy.......I actually almost gotten into a fight over a Charizard card...lol........ohh..those were the times..i actually miss that show since I have not seen it in about two years....
    I am not saying that Digimon is a bad show........but to me...Pokemon will always me number one....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I watched both pokemon and digimon a lot when I was younger. Looking back digimon was easily my favourite. I just found the story more interesting I guess, than pokemon (which quickly got repetitive). But I was big into the pokemon games when they came out.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

there both the some to me now. used to watch pokemon alot and play the game, now i only watch the series, barely play the game anymore. but now i prefer digimon now. because of the characters and digimon. got the digimon movie 1,2,3 and 4 so digimon is better
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

actually they're the same to me .. i watched like 20 episodes of pokemon of the first season which is the best of the rest when i was much younger ... and watched a few episodes of Digimon ... so that's me ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

The're both the same to me now, but I liked Pokemon alot when I was younger, because it was a great hit & it had alot of fans.
    I collected it's trading cards, and even made my own Pokemon notebook!
    & about Digimon I liked it less because I watched less episodes from it (nearly 14 episodes only).
    But recently I found myself not interested neither in Pokemon nor Digimon.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

POKEMON! it beats any other programme i used to watch as a kid! Great stuff...The games are way better than the Digmon and the series launch way ahead of the rest. Such an easy descion in my opinion. Snorlax is my favourite pokemon hehe lazy oaf.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

well like you atomici too grew up on digimon and i will strongly say that i like digimon much more then i do pokemon. Not only is the digimon episodes still going strong but it is popular acpt for the tcg card game which did not do very well like pokemon did(and still is). I would also have to say most pokemon only a few forms and almost all them have the same moves of their type group so waatching a reapeated move from different types like rock or thunder is flat out annoying as to every digimon has their own set of moves that dont repeat of other digimon.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast