View Poll Results: Which is better: Pokemon or Digimon?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon!! Pikachu would beat the crap out of Kabuterimon!!

23 34.85%
  • Digimon!! Who needs a Moon Stone when you can Digi-evolve?

18 27.27%
  • Eh... They're both pretty much the same to me.

17 25.76%
  • You watch that kiddy crap???

8 12.12%
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Digmon or Pokemon??

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Digmon or Pokemon??

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    im neither a fan of pokemon nor digimon, but i once was back in the golden age of both, and ill have to go with Pokemon being better. why you ask? well, for one, pokemon made a bigger profit then digimon EVER did, and as far as the games go, Pokemon Red & Blue, one of the highest selling games ever, Digimon....... not even close. not only that, pokemon have like 800 pokemon now (not sure if thats accurate but u get my drift) digimon just didnt match up to it, plus there were WAY TOO many transformation an fusions in Digimon, it was all confusing but either way, back in the day i watched both an liked both, but pokemon is better
    this may be all true and out of like the 800 lol most of them look odd or the same and most share the same attacks moves name even the same unlike digimon each move on the overs 500ish different types have all different moves and digimon was more of a teenager based anime as to pokemon was more kid base so with pokemon having the young generation in its grasp of course it will sell more so just based on those factors doesn't say as much as you'd think. Anyway they both rock hardcore...
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, to be in the buisness that pokemon and digimon were in... MAN I would be rich. They have made such a profit on little, cute talking animals that kill other cute, little talking animals. Oh, excuse me, KO other things
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I am watching the digimon savers movie! it is way cool! i still prefer digimon!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that Digimon is better then Pokemon in some aspects but in others they are close to equal. The best episodes between the two are definitely Digimons series two eps. Pokemon eps do get pritty repetitive after a while that is why no one whatches it anymore, but about five to eight years ago when it first came out it was fun collecting and trading the cards. Then again that might have been only because I got a holo Raichu in my first pack and everyone wanted to trade me for it. There is only thirty made like it as a matter of fact I still have one from the origional cards somewhere.....
    anyway as far as the games go Pokemon owns for gameboy but I must say that Digimon world four for PS2 is a pritty sweet game. Overall I must say that Digimon is better.

Thanks

Pokemon has more movies than digimon. Wait... does digimon even have any movies?!?!? It should. They need a comeback.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

As far as the movies are concerned, the Pokemon movies had more serious plots compared to the serious, it was less "kiddier" as most people might call it...

I'm not sure about this but (i think), when Digimon was commercially introduced to the rest of the world, Pokefever was already runnin' wild. Most people i know think that Digi was some kind of a Poke clone, i dunno which came first. I think Pop culture will always remember Digi as the next best thing to Pokemon. However, if it weren't for the games that assured Poke a place in history and industry, i don't think Poke could match up tooth and nail against Digi.

Thanks

Digimon did have a board game. I remember that. I had one. But it could not stand against the monopolizing power of pokemon. Pokemon Yahtzee people!!

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    Digimon did have a board game. I remember that. I had one. But it could not stand against the monopolizing power of pokemon. Pokemon Yahtzee people!!
    i remember pokemon had a monopoly game, that right there tells u the vast power that pokemon had around merchandising

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast