View Poll Results: Which is better: Pokemon or Digimon?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon!! Pikachu would beat the crap out of Kabuterimon!!

23 34.85%
  • Digimon!! Who needs a Moon Stone when you can Digi-evolve?

18 27.27%
  • Eh... They're both pretty much the same to me.

17 25.76%
  • You watch that kiddy crap???

8 12.12%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Digmon or Pokemon??

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Digmon or Pokemon??

ah, yes! I do absolutely LOVE both! But, over all, I would have to say digimon! Why??? Because in pokemon (i hate to say this) really starts to get boreing in the third season...I mean, I love the new pokemon and all, but, the plot isn't very well written...and digimon, it has four seasons of spectacular episodes! They don't repeat ideas, they have a good plot each time, and they all seem to connect! That is why I do love digimon the best! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3cheersforrevenge View Post
    i think pokemon is the best, it's way better than digimon. i like the fact that they stay with one character rather than using all kinds of people, and the fact that in pokemon everyone is able to meet pokemon, in digimon only the "digi-destined" are able to meet them and if anyone else is able to meet them, it's only because of a bad omen (as far as i seen)
    and the games they make for pokemon are way better, they're really, really, REALLY fun. the digimon games are ok, just OK. oh, and i hate the fact that all digimon have "mon" at the end of their names, are they all jamaican or what? it's retarded, i like all the unique names of pokemon.
    Well now you going such a great point that i strongly agree with(all digimon have mon in their name). That right there has always botherd me infact its one downside to digimon and as for digidestine anyone can be one its not hard all they got to do is whant to be one(or in some cases even if they dont) and wham they are one. But digimon can talk and think on their own as to pokemon only meyouth, slowking, and mewtoo can realy talk at all let alone pokemon arn't all that intelligant like digimon nore can they do cool attacks like digimon. In the end well i dunno the pro's and con's tip both ways on this question.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    It's been awhile since I watched pokemon or digimon. I was a lot younger back then and I sure as hell liked it.

A big fan of pokemon I was *nods*, pikachu was the cutest thing I have ever saw, and I just adored that pokemon. But later, after the first and original 150 pokemon style league, they made up new pokemon and new series. Same story, same things, same team rocket, different pokemon... kinda bummed me out. So I stopped watching it.

Digimon came after that, and I did follow it for as long as I can remember. I thought the story was awsome, but the digimons were kinda... dull and simple. Digivolving and such was exactly like Evolving in pokemon, so I thought it was kindoff a rip. The only difference was that digimon can DEvolve back. And pokemon couldn't.

Anyway, I'm almost 20 now, so it's too childish for me When I see it back on TV sometimes (cause my little cousin of 8 loves it) I think... "omg, this is so simple minded and they talk so slow and clearly" It's so weird that I didn't notice it back then, and I do notice it now. Guess I did got older somehow ^_^"
    Hey, I'm turnin' 28 this year and nothing is too childish for me (well... most cartoons and shows). LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    ah, yes! I do absolutely LOVE both! But, over all, I would have to say digimon! Why??? Because in pokemon (i hate to say this) really starts to get boreing in the third season...I mean, I love the new pokemon and all, but, the plot isn't very well written...and digimon, it has four seasons of spectacular episodes! They don't repeat ideas, they have a good plot each time, and they all seem to connect! That is why I do love digimon the best! ^^
    I have to say that I absulutely LOVE the story in Digimon. Pokemon was cool because it had familiar faces throught the series and you were more comfy with the characters. Digimon was great because it had you thinkin' you'd see the same people--right around the midpoint from season 2 to 3--then BAM! After seeing Ty and the gang for all of season one and most of season 2, you get hit with new Digi Destined! Wow! That was completely out of left field!

I loved it, which is why I was so hooked to Digimon for years! I like the change. It adds spice to the series. Oh, and before I end this, let me just say that season 4 was the best season EVER! Digi Destined who turn INTO Digimon?? That's great!!

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Hey, I'm turnin' 28 this year and nothing is too childish for me (well... most cartoons and shows). LOL.

I have to say that I absulutely LOVE the story in Digimon. Pokemon was cool because it had familiar faces throught the series and you were more comfy with the characters. Digimon was great because it had you thinkin' you'd see the same people--right around the midpoint from season 2 to 3--then BAM! After seeing Ty and the gang for all of season one and most of season 2, you get hit with new Digi Destined! Wow! That was completely out of left field!

I loved it, which is why I was so hooked to Digimon for years! I like the change. It adds spice to the series. Oh, and before I end this, let me just say that season 4 was the best season EVER! Digi Destined who turn INTO Digimon?? That's great!!
    point blank a human who turns into a digimon is realy awsome i mean if i could go digimon that would be so awsome not to mention age dont matter when it comes to this stuff its for all genral veiwers no matter the age. O and their side evolitions realy rock they can do some wicked attacks and they get to know what being a digimon feels like which is what is so great and the face that by doing this it shows us the veiwers that they had a hard time being a digimon which shows us that it isn't as easy as it looks.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

For me im gonna have to go with Digimon. dont get me wrong Pokemon is amazing but Digimon is more hmmm Brutal with there transformations. like Greymon becomes a massive T-rex he would do damage to a charizard. and play with a Garados. i mean come on
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Pokemon!!! Though lately I think there just making stupid pokemon.

Go pikachu!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    Pokemon!!! Though lately I think there just making stupid pokemon.

Go pikachu!
    well this is very true yet another reason i chose digimon because the pokemon are getting more lame names and they come up with the weirdest pokemon unlike the old school ones.

Newbie speek no more is off to a good start speek no more's Avatar
    Thanks

Onestly,I don't know ..I have no choise....Pokemon and Digimon are in my opinion a stupid animes..I don't like them..I think they are an animes for the children,only for them...
    I prefer watch at animes more beutiful,more funy,more advanced...For my ages....So,i don't chose one of them..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to speek no more For This Useful Post:

hunter2390 (Feb 17, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast