View Poll Results: Which is better: Pokemon or Digimon?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon!! Pikachu would beat the crap out of Kabuterimon!!

23 34.85%
  • Digimon!! Who needs a Moon Stone when you can Digi-evolve?

18 27.27%
  • Eh... They're both pretty much the same to me.

17 25.76%
  • You watch that kiddy crap???

8 12.12%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Digmon or Pokemon??

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Digmon or Pokemon??

Well for those who have said they are lame or "childish" lets not forget i dont rember anyone asking if you think its lame or not i remember those asking which one we like better so if you please be so kind as to not insult it it'd be nice because its a unwhanted opion.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Well for those who have said they are lame or "childish" lets not forget i dont rember anyone asking if you think its lame or not i remember those asking which one we like better so if you please be so kind as to not insult it it'd be nice because its a unwhanted opion.

Agreed .. people who think they show are childish don't have to post if they're going to insult everyone who like the shows ... i personally don't like both shows but that doesn't mean i have to criticize uncivilizedly and insult everyone who like them ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LichGRIFFIN For This Useful Post:

gaarasandkiller1 (Feb 22, 2008)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'll admit, I watched both religiously as a child, but I loved Pokemon far more than Digimon. Digimon was a cheap copy cat to me, and just wasn't at the same caliber as Pokemon in terms of iconity(if that's a word...) Besides, Digimon got really weird after awhile, plus the names of all of them were lame, they could've at least been more creative like pokemon. I watched pokemon until they got into the whole Junto Gold/Silver thing. Then I gave up because I realized it's always going to be the same thing. Pokemon had the game too, which I still play every once in a blue moon, I still love it. GO CHARIZARD!! FLAMETHROWER!!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i love the two of them Pokemon especially Chokaritta and in Digmon i have just seen 6 episodes ... Digmon and Pokemon to me the same ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie speek no more is off to a good start speek no more's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seirika View Post
    Yeah. But those "stupid" anime like Pokemon and Digimon, were watched by a majority of members on AO.
    Onestly,I don't belive that..Such a stupit and weak series are watch by the majority..wauu..My my opinion if that's true then you must grown up you guys..Watch a serios anime,not Those patetic and stupid series....I watch Digimon when I was 5 years old..

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Pokemon FTW!
    Digimon lasted about 1 season for me, then died easily. Pokemon's been in my heart since the first episode.
    Though I've got to say the anime SUCKS nowadays the only good ones were the first season up to the Orange Island Final and I must say the movies are actually quite impressive. I want to see The Rise of Darkrai...xD

And the games...pokemon no contest. I'm such a pokenerd. xD
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say Digimon. It had it's own unique high-tech style that was amazing. Pokemon didn't really have that special touch though. Sometimes, I forget to watch Pokemon but I never forget Digimon.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speek no more View Post
    Onestly,I don't belive that..Such a stupit and weak series are watch by the majority..wauu..My my opinion if that's true then you must grown up you guys..Watch a serios anime,not Those patetic and stupid series....I watch Digimon when I was 5 years old..
    well now is this all you know how to do? for it being so stupid it is highly like and not by kids but full grown adults and teenagers mostley but i gues you didn't think of that. Just because you dont like it dont mean you have to cut us down because we do so please take your unwhanted opions else where ^_^
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast