View Poll Results: Which is better: Pokemon or Digimon?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon!! Pikachu would beat the crap out of Kabuterimon!!

23 34.85%
  • Digimon!! Who needs a Moon Stone when you can Digi-evolve?

18 27.27%
  • Eh... They're both pretty much the same to me.

17 25.76%
  • You watch that kiddy crap???

8 12.12%
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Digmon or Pokemon??

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Digmon or Pokemon??

Oh my god that show sucks! It totally messed up the original! I was very disappointed...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

i happen to like digimon more than pokemon i mean i like pokemon but digimon has a better story line and the digivolutions are better then the pokemons evolutions
    Last edited by zatch bell; Mar 13, 2008 at 08:25 AM.

hot feets for dat azz

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

i choose..:
    digimon..because one, it was very annoying hearing pokemon say their name over and over, two the digimon looked cooler..and three...it was way more interesting and funny..andn ot so repetitive (though it had it's moments)

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

well yes they changed the series but if it was to same as the older ones then it wouldnt be any fun! It would be repeeting all over again! and it would suck so i like the change in that digiomn show!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    There is a new show called Digimon Data squad! And I like that better than all the others and also better than digimon! and they use different digiomon than in the other ones, so its way fun. and the graphics are much better in them too. Pokemon is kind of boring me right now, it seems to be the same stuff over again, just like what kind of happend with yugi oh. but i still like that one too!
    I never heard of this 'Data Squad' you speak of. I'm gonna have to check that one out! Whatever happened to season 4?? I never got to finish it, which was dissapointing, because that's the best season of Digimon, in my opinioin.

Newbie nalevankomichael is just another face in the crowd nalevankomichael's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that digimon waas better and had better animation so i think it is way better i never really cared for pokemon anyway.

Newbie UzumakiHinata2012 is off to a good start UzumakiHinata2012's Avatar
    near vampires, goths, ninjas, and assassins
    Thanks

I love Pokemon (times infinity) but the only bad part is the main girl characters are getting worse & worse.....
    i will make it rain blood everywhere

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Well atomick! Um. They have Digimon on all the tme on Jetex, its a channel, and digiomn is on it all the time so yeah! But it alternates a lot on the digimon shows, but i have seen all of them so i am just watching Data squad, and when thats done i'll probly not watch it any more! Because i dont watch things a lot twice.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast