Closed Thread

Thread: Discussions on Chrono Crusade

Newbie Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Discussions on Chrono Crusade

this is all about Chrono Crusade!!!!!!
    just a plain discussion on only this topic!!!!!!!

i love this anime ever since i first saw it, but the final episode was poorly done compared to the final manga.

if you haven't heard of it, it's based in the roarin' 1920's, about a girl or nun named rosette christopher, who along with her friend chrono fights devils/demons that cause trouble. chrono is also a devil, who made a contract with rosette when she was little and living in an orphanage. the contract allows chrono to transform into his true form, but in the process steals life energy from rosette. she wears a watch llike device that shows her how much longer she has to live. each release of the seal lowers the years she has left to live.

this is just a base summary, the story is actually much more complex.

if you want all the juicy details here's where to find them.

Newbie Yuzuka may be famous one day Yuzuka may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Discussions on Chrono Crusade

chrono crusade would be one of my favorite animes of all time, it was actually the first complete series that i have ever bought, it really has everything that an anime needs, a really great plot, along with a variety of other elements such as some comedy, romance, action, and last but not least some really great "tear-jerker" moments.

Pirates will one day rule the world and all of the land's muffins shall be no more .... *sigh*...i really liked muffins too...

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Discussions on Chrono Crusade

In my opinion this anime isn't too bad.The fusion of comedy,fantasy,romance,action and even a bit of facts is what makes it interesting.The plot is unique,yes,but I wish that there was more than what was presented.

Newbie Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Discussions on Chrono Crusade

[QUOTE]chrono crusade would be one of my favorite animes of all time, it was actually the first complete series that i have ever bought, it really has everything that an anime needs, a really great plot, along with a variety of other elements such as some comedy, romance, action, and last but not least some really great "tear-jerker" moments. chrono crusade would be one of my favorite animes of all time, it was actually the first complete series that i have ever bought, it really has everything that an anime needs, a really great plot, along with a variety of other elements such as some comedy, romance, action, and last but not least some really great "tear-jerker" moments.[QUOTE]

at long last, a reply!!!!!! i'm not alone!!!!!!!

arigato musaimas!!!!!! i was very happy to recieve your replies.

though, i only saw all the episodes, i didn't buy any of them.

have any of you read the mangas, they're really good!!!!!!

Closed Thread