+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do endings of anime series make you sad?

Newbie XxMenexX0 is off to a good start XxMenexX0's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dose endings of anime series make you sad?

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu412 View Post
    Your not in shippuden then. Theres a website that you can can read the manga. Its called onemanga.com click here and scope it out.

Naruto Manga - Read Naruto manga scans online.
    thanks you confused me there alittle I'll make sure i go to that website thanks again
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 02, 2009 at 02:13 PM.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Certain anime endings do..

Example. The ending to the anime Baslilisk was very depressing. I do not wish to reveal any spoilers to those who have not finished it.

It was touching, and sad to say the least.

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxMenexX0 View Post
    I dont know why its a ishue but I break apart every time i see a ending of a anime series. It feels like I just want to die and just give up on life. It gets to my head alot, like Guren logons ending it made me want to through my couch at it. I did not like the ending at alll!! sereiusly
    ^ insert something sarcastic, funny, and possibly inappropiate.

At any rate, depending on the ending I might feel cheated or . . . emotionally distraught.
    The ending to Rurouni Kenshin: I broke my remote in half when Shishio died the way he did. Total waste. (I felt the same way during the fight between Spike and Vicious.)

More recently, I'm almost always on the edge of my seat when One Piece is on.

I think the angriest, most emotionally unstable I've ever been was at the beginning of an anime. That season of Digimon where there was a creature named hanbuurgermon (or something equally degrading).

As for Naruto and Guren . . . . . she did what was necessary. Actually it wasn't exactly necessary for her to die but hey, she literally did protect that kid with her life so . . . . don't worry.
    In Naruto I am sure there will be an equally deranged character seeking sympathy and will cross paths with naruto, befriend Naruto and then "do the right thing" or transform into a better person.

Thanks

Re: Do endings of anime series make you sad?

I'm always at the edge of my seat and I like shacking when ever bleach or Code Gease is on. But when ever there's a end in my favorite show I break and I try to make up another way to end that show but it dosn't really help.

I try to get it out of my head like going out side or hang out with friends. It takes about a week just to pull myself back to gether and try not to think about it again. I watch the ending of Death Note and I was so up set omg it was terrible.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed it seems that one of the many characteristics that sets anime apart from its western counterpart is just that. No one is garaunteed a happy ending. Gurren Lagann was upsetting. Simon did everything and got nothing. Heero yui in Gundam Wing was literally left walking into nothing, in one of the endings to the gundam series anyway. Death Note was sad for everyone.

Newbie VictoriyaHellsing is off to a good start VictoriyaHellsing's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah when they die or lovers have to part. That pisses me off
    cross me you'll regret it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Indeed it seems that one of the many characteristics that sets anime apart from its western counterpart is just that. No one is garaunteed a happy ending. Gurren Lagann was upsetting. Simon did everything and got nothing. Heero yui in Gundam Wing was literally left walking into nothing, in one of the endings to the gundam series anyway. Death Note was sad for everyone.
    I hated that one ending on gundam were that kid was riddcating war and died without telling them it wasnt their fualt that many people died by thoughs other gundams thats what pisses me off.

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxMenexX0 View Post
    I dont know why its a ishue but I break apart every time i see a ending of a anime series. It feels like I just want to die and just give up on life. It gets to my head alot, like Guren logons ending it made me want to through my couch at it. I did not like the ending at alll!! sereiusly

Tell me what the endings do to you.
    I loved the ending of gurren lagaan, because they didn't sell out, they didn't follow that same old ending of the guy saves the world and gets the girl, I liked that their was a consequece for saving the world
     click to show spoiler
    and they went for it knowing what happened, that is what made it a good ending.

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    That is why I liked the ending, because they were gearing up the series to make Simon this straight up bad ass, and in the end
     click to show spoiler
    he did what he had promised Nia and went to see the world for the both of them.

If you want to see a anime that starts of really good and then just ends, go watch Gantz and Berserk, those two shows made me want to break my tv and computer because it just ends and you get nothing except more questions then answers, those kinds of ending piss me off because you think that it is awesome, and then the ending sucks really bad because the manga is still continuing and so the anime suffers because of this. They should just make these kinds into a 12 episode series and end before a new story arc starts that you will not get an answer until a couple of years later. that to me is a real sad ending to an anime, because the stories are good, but the ending give the shows no justice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast