+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do endings of anime series make you sad?

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do endings of anime series make you sad?

one of the best anime endings that made me cry was, Wolf's rain..it was the very first that i've watched that made me cry..

one of the worst anime endings that i've seen..uhm for me it is, rumbling hearts..i hate it..i think it's lame..it makes me mad just thinking about it ):

one of the greatest anime endings that inspired me is ayashi no ceres and fushigi yuugi..

there are so much more...^^

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

the endings kind of make me mad if the anime was good because i want to see more of it. but i don't get sad from stuff like this
    Instant beast.. Just add water

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

well there are some anime dat make me sad and hurt inside..and also make me want to stop da world in order for me 2 erase wat hppen on dat episode...such as trinity blood..(i miss dat show)...anyway it was sad..i dnt want to spoil anything but u just have 2 find out on crunchyroll.com..also naruto even if i'm not by da ending..i have a feeling it is goin 2 make me cry n break my new computer..especially when i heard dat kakashi is goin die...whyyyyyyyyyyyy.....i got 2 brace wats comin up on da show n when i read da manga...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Animes with happy endings don't seem to be remembered as vividly as anime that ends sadly. But there have been a few that ended on a happy note. Tenchi Universe ended great. The one anime that I think had a perfect ending was Rumbling Hearts. Nobody got screwed and everyone was able to move on.

Newbie Francis is off to a good start Francis's Avatar
    Thanks

Not most of the time, as I take issue with vague endings. A good deal of anime series don't tie up loose plot threads by the time the credits roll for the final episode. Sure, we all love to read between the lines every now and then, but at least they shouldn't leave us hanging all the time.

Though I've yet to see Grave of the Fireflies. People whose opinions I trust say that the film's a tragedy's tragedy when it comes to anime. Even though from the get-go you'd know how the story ends for our hero and his baby sister.

Overall, I prefer happy endings.
    If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Sig courtesy of kittypurrrrfect

Newbie XxMenexX0 is off to a good start XxMenexX0's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm breaking right now because i just watch the last show of code gease and that had alot of questions and no answers but I know what lelouch real plan was he wanted a new world and all the crimes where on him so. sorry im not going to spoil it. but i just hate how your favorite charrater dies and loses every thing but not his will. wolf rain deffrently was the most saddess show i have ever seen and trinity blood a boy lost his father and his brother and sister thats in a cacune but attuachlly gotten well i believe that their his duaghters attuachlly sadisfy me the most. I also hate endings off of movies like priencess monokeiy and nassacka from the Valley of the wind (sorry for the spelling) was sad and porko roso also was not the ending i wanted and not suspecting it.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

only only ONLY the ending of Code Geass.
    Any others are like, nothing, in my eyes.
    I don't know why, really. It just got to me. Really bad, I may add...
    -_-
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Teh ending for trintiy blood was also horrible. Cane is still alive, neither stayed with Esther.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast