Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do people still buy anime DVD's?

Newbie LiL D may be famous one day LiL D may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Depends.

I Download Anime if i am not sure whether it is worth it, or whether i can get them over here in the UK.

I downloaded 10Gigs of CHrono Crusade, and liked it, so i am considering of buying them. Because ppl have put in work for it, and i'd like to give something back.

I do not want to be remembered, if your remembered, your Dead

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks
    i still buy it. there are things on the dvds that are not available in downloads and to top it off the quality is so much better in my opinion.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    The draw back I would say for buying dvds is a need for space (I lost count at @ 200) for all the dvds, gladly everything is on dvd now so it 2 to 1 on vhs. I like having all the dvds but I do back-up them all on a slave hard drive but downloading can be to risky if not carefull.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    Hello hello AO members,

It seems like everywhere I go people don't buy anime they download it. And curious me was wondering if there are people who still do buy the DVD's. Yes they are pricy but I like buying them because they are pretty looking @_@ and nice to have a hard copy of it. ^_^
    Of course, I buy anime. In fact, just recently I purchased a copy of the first ten episodes of Saiyuki. Most of them were based (loosely) from scenes in the books (all of which I own), except for the last episode which was HILARIOUS!

Newbie fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness's Avatar
    Thanks
    i still buy the dvds. to me its the same reason why i still buy cds. i like to have the boxes and stuff that comes inside! also it just looks better when they're all sitting on my shelf. i will download the ones that i dont think ill watch over and over.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    The draw back I would say for buying dvds is a need for space (I lost count at @ 200) for all the dvds
    That's why I was so happy when they started putting out complete series on thinpack DVDs.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not going to lie, I download a lot more then I buy but I try to buy as much as I can. I really just don't have the money to ever watch anime if I were to wait to afford it, but once I watch it if I like it then I try to buy the boxset asap

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to till I got the internet then everything I got was from dling :/ I don't like paying for something when I can get it for free...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast