Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: do you draw manga?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you draw manga?

most of the time i draw my own but some times not.

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

I draw all anime im told that i draw too much of it but I pay that no attention at all i draw what i feel not what im told....I tried drawing a manga once i should probably do it again cause see it went with this story that Im working on (look at me only 16 and sound all Sophisticated lol) but anyway its about 14 pages in micro word but really didnt take me that long to put together if u waunna see it look in that one topic poems i think its called Sage Sevon but my manga was cool LOL just like me

I am a sage....the light of elements

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

i draw whatever i see.(game pics, anime, manga, ect.)

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

haha, yeah sketching is one of my many talents....*sigh* I lie its my only talent and I'm not even good at it, lol.
    Well I hate drawing anything just coz it looks pretty.... Most of the time I aim to create some sort of meaningful background to my so called art. And I hav never finished any of my master pieces yet..... *sigh* I'm so lazy. ^_^

Newbie ChamaTama may be famous one day ChamaTama may be famous one day ChamaTama's Avatar
    Thanks

I love drawing but only in pencil. I kinda suck at coloring. I can't really draw backgrounds either but I really like drawing people.
    As for manga, I'm not good and creative enough to come up with an entire story myself but I'm involved in a webmanga project at the moment. It's a lot of fun but we're getting new technical problems each time we release new chapters! So much more to work on *sigh*

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

As for drawing, yes, I do know how to draw, but I am not that good, however. ^^ But, I do try each day to improve and to learn from the drawings of others. The one that I really like about drawing is that it is very relaxing, and it is also very much fun to try to design your own characters ^^, or just try to draw a character from an anime. And with the manga, I did try to draw an entire chapter, depicting all the action, but it didn't turn out very well. Either way, I am going to try again and try to improve! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by ChamaTama
    I love drawing but only in pencil. I kinda suck at coloring. I can't really draw backgrounds either but I really like drawing people.
    As for manga, I'm not good and creative enough to come up with an entire story myself but I'm involved in a webmanga project at the moment. It's a lot of fun but we're getting new technical problems each time we release new chapters! So much more to work on *sigh*
    What you are doing sounds really cool, I wish you luck, and I hope it turns out great. ^_^

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

the only thing that i dont like is when u are trying to draw a pic and it just doesn't want to work with u and it gets really frustrating >.<

IM BACK

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    the only thing that i dont like is when u are trying to draw a pic and it just doesn't want to work with u and it gets really frustrating >.<
    Haha. I know exactly what you mean, buddy! Once I was trying to design a character to a short story that I was composing, and I wasted like 10-15 pages just on one character. ^_^;;;;;; It can be frustrating and disappointing at times, but those are what make you, at the end, a great artist. You just have to try again and again until you come to a point, where doing anything else further does no good to the art piece. Close to perfection. ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast