Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Priestess Angel

Thread: Do you have an idea for a manga?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you have an idea for a manga?

Hello fellow posters! My question is simple have you ever had an idea for a manga. This question was brought on because I myself have an idea for one and I know a few other people who have their ideas as well. So that made me wonder just how many people out there have an idea for a manga or an anime for that matter? Also if you have an idea try to explain it to the best of your ability if you don't mind.

OK, here is my idea. See there is this dimension called Elladore and it is connected to Earth. Now the events that happen on Earth effect Elladore and also the other way around. See our stories and myths such as Sleeping Beauty, the movie Castle in the Sky, or Star Wars are real events in Elladore. But events in our world like World War II is a fantasy to Elladore. Now, Elladore's government knows about Earth. You know how we have UFOs? Well, they are really Elladorian ships. They come to abduct people who show signs of magic. See, the Elladore government is afraid that if Earth harnesses the power of magic it could cause some major trouble for Elladore. They take the people to Elladore and erase their memories of Earth. They usually send them to a magic academy to harness their powers for their own use. Now, the main character is a girl named Lenne and she is more intact with her powers. She is abducted but manages to escape from the ship but now she is stuck in Elladore and must find a way to get back to Earth.
    Well, that is it. I hope you all like the idea. And please don't be afraid to show your ideas!
    Absteriv likes this.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you have an idea for a manga?

Thatz a pretty kewl idea Dood!!

If you ever DO make it into a manga I wanna be the first to read it Dood!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well mine is this so far. it is more like notes so u wount be able to read it well
    A romance manga story with no title

Ok, a girl likes guy, but to most girls the guy seems like he hates them but really doesn’t. So girl follows him to prove to her friends that he is really a nice guy. Follows him home hiding behind bushes and other stuff in the way. She fallows him tell they get to a bridge over a reviver when she trips into a mud puddle. Guy turns around and spots her. He walks over to her side and wipes of the mud from her face and he asks her why she was following her. She says that I wanted to prove that you were a nice guy. He looks away says to him self, y would you think I am a nice guy. All I am is a loser. And he walks away and lives her there on the ground with a towel so she can clean herself up. Now a couple of days pass and they both think of that time but they tell no one as to keep it to them self. Later after school girl walks up to guy and asks him if they could be friends. He says but why would you want to be friends with a loser like me. Everyone would start making you to for being friends with a loser. She says but the other day you helped me, pleeeeeeeeeeease can we just be friends. He says but… fine but can we keep it to are self’s as I don’t want people mocking you. is that oh…. girl gives a big hug, oh thank you. I knew u were nice ^_^ so now after school and before school. They just chit chat tell little miss popular wants to embarrasses them. She fallows then and tries to find out what the deal is between them. She thinks the other girl is crazy for hanging out with a so called girl-hater. Now, back to the friends. The girls ask the guy why you helped me when I was in the mud. He says well because I wouldn’t just live you there all muddy. Remember i'm nice. Not mean like other people say. She say oh ok well c’ya later. They go separate ways because they are both going home. Next day they are both going to school but not together. The guy is on time just walking to school. Then girl thinks she is late and so she is running and she accidentally runs into him and says “oh sorry I didn’t c u th..er..e… o it is u (inset guys name), sorry I didn’t c u there.” “No problem is ok. So y are u running “o om I am late for school.” “Silly girl it is 30 mins before school starts” with a grin on his face. Then her friends are calling her to come and join them. She doesn’t want to leave him being. The “go I will be fine, go have some fun” said guy. She says c ya later wail running o letting go of hands. Ok now the girls are together. One girl “so what’s up with u hanging out with the girl-hater.” “ya what’s up with him” the girls say. “well… om… he is… actually nice and… om ::she is blushing:: well” friend cuts her off “u like him don’t u. what happen” she says

IM BACK

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an idea for one similar too this one.
    I will go edit it now.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow priestess angel! That is a great idea! And i can see how people can relate to the manga and become so involved by the huge relation to our unknown! It's awesome idea. Start writing it. And get it copyrighted and published! Good Luck!

And Hawk darling! That's too complicated! You have to make it simple. Not explain the whole thing. It would be good if you said it simpler. Because you confused the he's and she alot"...wipes of the mud from her face and he asks her why she was following her"

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

I have one about i guy named goku who can turn into a super saiya...(wait, where have i heard this before?)

But seriously, the above manga posts seem like good ideas and i think u guys should try making them!Good Luck and keep up the good work !

Closed Thread