Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you listen to Anime Music? If yes, which is your fav.? MUST EXPLAIN WHY!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you listen to Anime Music? If yes, which is your fav.? MUST EXPLAIN WHY!

I love the music from Outlaw Star and Inuyasha best. My two favorites from Outlaw Star are 'Hiru no Tsuki' and 'Through the Night'. Hiru no Tsuki is a claming song that can easily relax me into sleeping, while Through the Night gets me pumped and ready for action. In truth I love all the Inuyasha music but my favorite would have to be 'Angelus'. For some reason it reminds me of Mexico, weird huh? But its a great song, and if you read the translated lyrics you get a real feel for it. But thats just my humble opinion.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

For me my favorite anime music is Stray (the original entrance to Wolf's Rain) and Gravity ( the original ending) because not only do these songs mean something of the show but they are( in a way) sad. I am not one to really cry but when I hear these songs they make me want to because I have seen most of the shows and can get what they mean.
    Last edited by Ichigo_06; Feb 13, 2007 at 05:58 PM.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my favorites is the soundtrack to Le Portrait de Petite Cossette; it's dark but soothing, and heavy on the strings. It has Yuki Kajiura's signature style, but is distinct from and far more interesting than most of her work.

Newbie Gehirn is off to a good start Gehirn's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I listen to anime music!

I especially enjoy that of Evangelion. It has a vast mix of orchestral, rock, blues and some bouncy stuff. That suites my taste in music quite well.

I also indulge in many other anime songs as long as they have the right beat or atmosphere. (Macross, Ghost in the Shell, Berserk)
    I am 18.5 years of age and a soldier in the Australian Army. Yet I still play the pokemon card game with my brothers.Why?
    You'll understand when you're younger.

Newbie DarknessInZero is off to a good start DarknessInZero's Avatar
    Thanks

I like all anime music but I love Taiyo no Mannaka He 3rd opening to Eureka 7. The song just makes me want to jump around and sometimes I even find myself singing along to it.
    ASSASSINATE THE MAINSTREAM!!!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really buy anime music because I think that you have to watch it with the music in the anime to get the full effect. But I would have to say that .hack//sign has one of the best soundtracks out there. The music is so calm and relaxing that it fits in perfectly with the story line. It protrayes what ever mood they are trying to stimulate in the show. I would also agree with a previous post that listed Berserk on it. Berserk's ending theme is one if not my favorite anime song of all time. Almost all the music in the anime goes along with the path of the tragic hero(played by Guts). Both of which I purchased and currently own.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

do i listen to anime music alot like inyuasha ans the .hack series music, i like to listen them because i like the beat most of all and the vocals are very good

and i totally agree with Fallen Hero the .hack//sign is one of the best sound tracks out there and most of the song i like are from it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

I think i like all anime music. my favorites have to be: "Asterisk"-Orange Range, it just always cheers me up when i hear it. i just get all hyper (probably bc i know Bleach is starting); another is "Fly Me to the Moon"- not sure who sings it but its the ED of Neon Genesis. I just like it because its an oldie and i can sing along with it. I also like the InuYasha, S-Cry-Ed, FMA, Fruits Basket, Spiral and Naruto OPs and EDs... So.. I pretty much like all anime music.

Katie-19

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast