Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Do you listen to Anime Music? If yes, which is your fav.? MUST EXPLAIN WHY!

Newbie K.A.David may be famous one day K.A.David may be famous one day K.A.David's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you listen to Anime Music? If yes, which is your fav.? MUST EXPLAIN WHY!

Do I Like Anime Music? I have 173 songs in my computer!
    what i like most of all are songs by Megumi Hayashibara, Takehito Koyasu, Nobutoshi Canna and other remarkable seiyuu. Megumi Hayashibara's voice is just so distinct that even a mediocre song would sound good. Takehito Koyasu's voice sounds like that of a king. Nobutoshi Canna and Tomokazu Seki's voices are what i would call the voices of anime.
    as for the music, J-pop, as i noticed, seems to blend classical music with Rock, as most anime opening and closing themes contain both the violin and the electric guitar. it's just the best of both worlds!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    I actually found out recently that one of the songs I am newly obsessed with is an anime song @_@ It is called Innocent Sorrow and is by Abingdon Boys School. I like it because I enjoy the beat of the song very much ^_^
    To be honest though... I don't even know which anime the song is from ^^;
    That's from the anime, D.Gray-man. I liked that song as well, though the actual PV is goofy, I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Hmm, well I personally love Yoko Kanno. Her music is beautiful.
    Tell me about it! Kanno-san is a phenomenal composer/musician! I collected most of her compositions, and I particularly enjoyed her album, Song to Fly. All her works are so breath-taking! I wish she would release a lot more solo works! ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by K.A.David View Post
    what i like most of all are songs by Megumi Hayashibara, Takehito Koyasu, Nobutoshi Canna and other remarkable seiyuu.
    ~! Wonderful set of names you mentioned there! ^^ Koyasu Takehito is exceptional - serves it right that he is well recognized all throughout Japan. ^^

Newbie Kur0 is off to a good start Kur0's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking My Favorite Music

NARUTO!!! I love Naruto!! Mostly 4 Wind by Akeboshi. It's so cool.........
    Oh yeah, GO!! by Flow too.

Newbie BlackSwordsman1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah I listen to anime music on a regular basis more or less. Anything from Susumu Hirasawa is really good like the song forces from Berserk, that's like my favorite song to workout out to and to get pumped up with, lol

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwordsman1 View Post
    Yeah I listen to anime music on a regular basis more or less. Anything from Susumu Hirasawa is really good like the song forces from Berserk, that's like my favorite song to workout out to and to get pumped up with, lol
    Please don't revive dead threads.

+Closing+

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5