Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: do you relate your life to anime/mangas?

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

do you relate your life to anime/mangas?

this is just a random question have you ever related yourself to an anime/manga situation or even a character and why are you so drawn to it?

For me I've been able to relate to Ed Elric from full metal alchemist. My reason for it would most likely be because his personality and wayof thinking is quite simlar to my own.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you relate your life to anime/mangas?

Yes, I actually do that a lot. I have compared myself to characters such as Kagome from IY or Tohru from Furuba. I guess with every anime I see I always find the traits that I really like about that character and I try to see if I am any way like that. If I am not then I try to modify myself to be that way. I also look at the traits I don't like so much and of course try to shy away form them. Whether that's healthy or not is for you to decide but it seems fine to me. It is just my kind of way of forming myself into a better person I guess as strange as that may seem.

Thanks

no i don't see it as strange if you like something in a character it can help you to better yourself.. so i think it's awsome that anime/mangas can have a greater purposes then just to entertain people.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

no i don't see it as strange if you like something in a character it can help you to better yourself.. so i think it's awsome that anime/mangas can have a greater purposes then just to entertain people.
    Awesome! You know when you think about it, it really isn't that strange. I mean a lot of people compare themselves to characters in books, movies, and celebrities (you know a lot of them are not much to look up to when it comes to celebrities).

Thanks

very true so why trust the real ones when the made up ones are alot better role models.

Newbie AnimeZoid may be famous one day AnimeZoid may be famous one day AnimeZoid's Avatar
    Thanks

I Think....Its Naruto Where I Guess He Lost Hope Because He Has No One To Be With Him....Don't Have A Family And No One Like Him Because He Diffiend And As He Felt So Lonely....But Then He Stops And Gets Hope By Trying To Be Someone In The Show And Never Give Up Hope Cause Of It....I'm drawn To It Cause He Never Give Up Hope And Try To Be Someone.....

Silverskater EDIT: The Blue font was hard to read so I changed it to Light Blue. Remember that we have a dark background here at AO.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Feb 03, 2007 at 09:11 PM.
    I Like Walking In The Rain....Because No One Can See Me Crying....

www.MySpace.com/az_006

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Since this is dealing specifically with anime, it is best suited in the Anime forum.

Moving...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I always related to Spike from Bebop...
    I can't really explain it in words. Sort of, just living day to day.

Recently, I was able to relate with Kiba from Wolf's Rain... Looking for something and not afraid to leave it all behind to find it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast