Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: which on do you think is the best??, Bleach or Naruto

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

which on do you think is the best??, Bleach or Naruto

I think they are in a tie, I'm just waiting Naruto shimpoudem... and to continue watching the new season of Bleach .....

Newbie Lowshuwa is off to a good start Lowshuwa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which on do you think is the best??, Bleach or Naruto

I like them both the same!

Reasone: Well i've been watching naruto for a while now and I think it's great and I haven't been watching Bleach for that long only a few months and I like that just as much as Naruto.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

This topic is related to anime [I suppose not manga], so...

Moving to Anime Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    I think they are in a tie, I'm just waiting Naruto shimpoudem... and to continue watching the new season of Bleach .....
    Try expanding upon your reason as to why you think it is a tie. Please give reasons. That applies to all members as well.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to agree that it is a draw. Both shows consist of original stories as well as action that is face paced. But on the other side they both have some episodes with lame humor and little progress of the story. Naruto deals with ninja and what not so I would give it the advantage. But Bleach has a way to connect with you as the viewer. Not to mention the soul reapers and hollow battles. Can't really justify either one.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

I like bleach better, theres not as many filler episodes as naruto, because every episode is exactly like the manga.

Bleach ftw

plus i hate how they draw eyes on naruto, there so cartoony.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Ooh! That's a damn good question. ^_^

Ususally, I'd say both are just as good. But in this case, I'll have to say Naruto. Now don't get me wrong; I like Bleach... ALOT! But I can never find the time to watch it. So I end up missing a boat load of episodes. But Naruto on the other hand... It comes on like 2-4 times a day some days. It's so easily accessible, and I've seen a bunch of episodes, AND read a bunch of Naruto manga. I've only read like one issue of Bleach.

So, I kinda have a bias opinion on this one--but I'll have to say Naruto, until I can watch more Bleach.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

im gonna go with bleach its more my style i really like the battles but most of all i like the hole soul reaper thing that just awesome damn i want to be one lol , i like Naruto to but bleach beats every so slightly
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think there both awsome! and i love them both a whole lot! they both have action and are funny to! (and they both have fighting and blood!)

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast