Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: which on do you think is the best??, Bleach or Naruto

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which on do you think is the best??, Bleach or Naruto

*sighs* Hmmmm... Well, I've seen much more of the anime for naruto, but what I've seen of bleach, I like too... Hmmmm... ^_^

I like them both so much, but I like Naruto more out of the two. Ninja wins in my heart over soul reaper. I've seen more of the episodes and read more of the manga. Though they have a bunch of fillers in the anime, I still like it more. ^_^ Funny little ninja trying to be the best.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

*sighs* Hmmmm... Well, I've seen much more of the anime for naruto, but what I've seen of bleach, I like too... Hmmmm... ^_^

I like them both so much, but I like Naruto more out of the two. Ninja wins in my heart over soul reaper. I've seen more of the episodes and read more of the manga. Though they have a bunch of fillers in the anime, I still like it more. ^_^ Funny little ninja trying to be the best.
    i can agree with that but i think it would be cool to be a soal reaper! and hae a sword that is really cool and you can see things that other ppl cant see that would be cool! but it would also be cool to be able to jump in the air and do a whole bunch of cool tricks so i guess...idk!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a tie because both have original stories, both have lame and really cool episodes, the disadvantage with naruto is the filler, bleach has one but not as tiring as naruto's -good thing that it is finished- anyways... I like to watch both and i identify myself with Naruto and Ichigo.
    With naruto his perseverance, extrovertion and his interst for his friends
    With ichigo he has a dark side that is consuming him, his sarcasm and his interest for his friends as well.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I like both. But when it comes to the anime Id have to say Bleach. I cant say for the manga.. pretty tied there.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm more of a Bleach fan myself. Its more serious and has more of a point than Naruto. Although Naruto is good, none the less.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to say, but bleach kinda beat naruto in my eyes. mainly cause i think firstly that what i've seen of naruto (and i've only just started watching it) is that even though i've only started to watch it. i just feel like that they do stretch some of the episodes on for far 2 long and thats something i can't take. like how one simple thing takes 3 eps to do, and background information that u already know is repeated about 5 times!

so thats pretty much way i like bleach better, cause it is more to the point and they don't put as much useless stuff in it, like in fillers and stretching of episodes.

but as for the storyline, well i still like bleach better cause i think u can slightly if only a little relate to it a little bit. plus i love Ichigo's attitude. well i did, not sure anymore. plus i was never a fan of ninjas and bleach in some way is more modern.

but i have to admit i'm cheering that the Bounto's have gone (if ur following the anime version and up to where i am). and i was glad when i was told that it was something that the animators put in..

Newbie nikiru is off to a good start nikiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like both but if I had to chose one I'll go with naruto !!!
    But that probably because Im still on ep 12 on bleach hahaha got alot of catching up to do.Maybe If I saw more bleach episodes my choice would change.???

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: which on do you think is the best??, Bleach or Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by nikiru View Post
    I really like both but if I had to chose one I'll go with naruto !!!
    But that probably because Im still on ep 12 on bleach hahaha got alot of catching up to do.Maybe If I saw more bleach episodes my choice would change.???
    I almost can tell you that it will change... I say almost cos i don't know how are you going to take Bleach after... I don't want to give you a spoiler (don't know how to spell it ) hmmm... but I tell you for sure ur opinion will change at least a lliiiiitttlllle bit.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast