Closed Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: do you wish that anime could be real?

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: do you wish that anime could be real?

i would so love to live in anime instead of whatever we live in
    1 almost all girls in anime are hot and usally school girls and they where short skirts like always so ya
    2 i look better as an anime the what i do now, becasue of my long hair most anime people look REALLY F-ING COOL when they have long hair, i would be one of them
    so i gues thats all my resoning, wow. so if i had to choose i would say ranma 1/2 because i would love to be able to transform into a panda or cat, somthing like that. but also i would like to be in pokemon as well because there so COOL. well thats not all i would like to be a gundum piolet and fly out in space all cool like that would be aswome. or mabye a ninja from naruto. that whould also be cool. i have to make up my mind but it would be cool if there where all together in one with gundums and pokemon and ninjas all at the same time.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

If anime was real. their is good thing and bad things about it #1 it makes us seem not hot, not cool, and it makes us seem useless because they are so cool. The good thing is that if we can control them or be them that would makes us feel cool and be cool, and the best thing is the girls would be so hot.

Newbie hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish the naruto manga was real! its cool i wanna be in there cuz you can do all sorts of jutsus and beat up people for no reason!(except for the chunin exams and missions) and i want naruto to teach me that sexy jutsu thing just kidding but still! i want to be in naruto!!

p.s. sorry for being so corny
    The thoughts you took from me. The thoughts you gave to me. The thoughts you twisted and shook away from me. That is the proof that you love me...

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like that too... but i wouldn't need the sexy jutsu I'm already a girl. Maybe I could try to get together with Shikamaru (I think I spelled that right). I think he's hot.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

hay whats up I cant beleive that bill gates is on here

Newbie panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh i wish that all the time but sometimes its hard to choose which anime world i wud want to be in. something like naruto wud be really cool, but dangerous cuz u can die for just being around oh well i usually just end up goin with zoids century zero world
    [IMG][IMG].[/IMG][/IMG]
    450x110 image limit~ hassun

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Another cool thing about anime no one ever dies brutaly like you could fall off a cliff and you wouldn't die, or get beat up so much to the point where a person would die that you would be just really baddly bruised and betan.

Newbie huku may be famous one day huku may be famous one day huku's Avatar
    Thanks

finnily some wons online and yes i do wish anime was real so badly

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast