Closed Thread
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: do you wish that anime could be real?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you wish that anime could be real?

I would want Alice 19 or Fushigi Yugi or Death Note or or uhhh hmmmnnn *thinking* uhhh ohhh Trinity Blood. Yeah1 That would be awsome. Or if the world was like .Hack and the different world were the different animes now that would be awsome.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: do you wish that anime could be real?

Oh yes i wish!!!!! but not death Note... it is too dangerous he he.... but the one that i wish is HELLSING !!!!! I wish to meet a real vampire ... and with luck He/she will bite me and i'll become one
    ANYWAYS!!! *cough* *cough*out of topic *cough**cough* ...yes i wish anime was real... He he!!! it would be awesome! Sometimes I imagine how awesome could be if the hottie men of anime were real !!!!!! Plus in the anime men are sweet... in real life they are jerks ... at least i haven't found a sweet man in real life ... i haven't have that luck yet.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

X would be awesome for real, except for the whole world ending thingy. FF would be kool too, and yes Lebasiara; Hellsing or even Vampire Hunter D(Vampires rock, YEAH!!!), but my absolute favorite would be any of the Gundam series, especially Wing or SEED. It would be awesome if they were real.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie N8VE South is off to a good start N8VE South's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Oh yes i wish!!!!! but not death Note... it is too dangerous he he.... but the one that i wish is HELLSING !!!!! I wish to meet a real vampire ... and with luck He/she will bite me and i'll become one
    :
    Yeah that could be cool but why would you wanna be a vampire? the whole daylight thin wuld probably get 2 me that an drinkin blood.
    THINK ABOUT IT
    N8VE LAW

Newbie gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    hell yeah it would be so awsome if anime were real like hellsing or naruto id be in my eliment lol

Quote Originally Posted by lilchillin1435 View Post
    i would want naruto to be real, be trained under gai or rock lee. hehe!
    another one would be air gear. have my own set of blades and i love to move around in the city grinding on fences and climbining up buildings. hehe sounds fun
    hey right on i love naruto and gaara is my fav character lol that is a way cool sig how did you make it coz it rox

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    ANYWAYS!!! *cough* *cough*out of topic *cough**cough* ...yes i wish anime was real... He he!!! it would be awesome! Sometimes I imagine how awesome could be if the hottie men of anime were real !!!!!! Plus in the anime men are sweet... in real life they are jerks ... at least i haven't found a sweet man in real life ... i haven't have that luck yet.
    hell yeah i totally agree hellsing is awsome i wish i could meet alucard that wold be so cool and then id probably ask to be bitten so i could vampire and stalk the night lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mimmiko View Post
    Of course!!!!!!! Anime Guys are soooo hot!!!!!! But the girls... they are sooo pretty that they never will look at me...

By the way... there's someone here who talk portuguese?

P.S: My english is sooooooooo bad....
    lol i know what you mean you dont see many ugly anime girls unless they're like 90 years old.
    dont worry my english is bad too im an english girl hu cant speak english lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Is Emo View Post
    naruto cause it wud be so kool to be a ninja with all those awsum jutsus... i wud lik ifght my friends everyday ...
    kool i love naruto it rox n i love the gaara banner it is way kool
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 24, 2007 at 03:53 PM.

Newbie inuyashasgirl16 is off to a good start inuyashasgirl16's Avatar
    Thanks

yea!!! becuz everything in anime makes life kick butt!! and guys r so hottt!!! and its like theres always a love story in every anime! plus inuyasha wud b real and hes so hot!!!!and shesshomeru and koga and miroku..but yes i really do it wish it was real

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N8VE South View Post
    Yeah that could be cool but why would you wanna be a vampire? the whole daylight thin wuld probably get 2 me that an drinkin blood.
    I would like to be a vampire 'cos I like the night and I like the idea of being a liiiitle evil... but just a liiiitt' bit... If I was one I probably would have the personality of Arucard... smooth and smart
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg

Thanks

Cool Re: do you wish that anime could be real?

Plus I would like to meet Arucard... OH YEAH!!!! It would be sooo awesome... he he he
    Last edited by lebasiara; Feb 25, 2007 at 07:21 PM. Reason: repetition of a commentary and i wanted to be commentary to a quote

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast