Closed Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: do you wish that anime could be real?

Newbie sophie is off to a good start sophie's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: do you wish that anime could be real?

Yes! Very much!!!
    I like fushigi yuugi very much!!!
    Pokemon and Detective Conan are very good.

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: do you wish that anime could be real?

Well, I don't know how many of you guys are Christians so I don't know if you'll understand what I'm about to say... Anywho, if you "really" think about it, anime is somewhat real. For example... The real "person" is a spirit, who has a soul, who "lives" in a body. Just like the Shinigami from bleach are spirits, but in order for them to interact with the real world they needed a body (gigai). Also, there are 2 different realms, the natural and the spiritual. Just like bleach has "soul society" and the "real world". Also we are capable of having "powers" to a point. There have been reports of people lifting cars off of other people. There is documented evidence of a Christian by the name of Wigglesworth (I hope I spelled it right) who God used to "literally" raise people from the dead. (If you don't believe me look it up yourself... I'm sure you can google it) If this wasn't enough to make my point than let me put it this way... In the study of martial arts, there are some techniques that have been "forbidden". The well known "death touch" was actually tested (against a very expensive dummy) and the strike was performed, recorded, and the results literally caused the "person's" heart to go into cardiac arrest. The name of the show was called "fight science" if you don't believe me look it up. So anime is real to a point, it's all about "how" you look at it. We're not walking around in Mecha... yet... However I am quite sure they have invented some type of "robot suit" that is much much smaller than a mech, but the principles are still the same. Anywho, anime is more real than we may think, we just have to look a little closer in the right places...

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Newbie makiyou19 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i'd wish that inuyasha could be real. i like that anime alot!
    actually, i wish all good anime real. like naruto , bleach, chobits, and other ones.

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

HUM! Oh yes! Absolutely! I would love for life to be like anime! But more because of the fact that things that seem out of this world to us now would be common place! I love the idea of Pokemon being real!! Woot! My first pokemon would be a Jigglypuff xD! But yeah... if I could choose any ONE anime... hmm... I'd have to say... Chobits? Nah... we are getting to that point in technology anyway... I CHOOSE... Ranma 1/2! *Dumps cold water on self turning into a giant panda*
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gods_Dragon View Post
    Well, I don't know how many of you guys are Christians so I don't know if you'll understand what I'm about to say... Anywho, if you "really" think about it, anime is somewhat real. For example... The real "person" is a spirit, who has a soul, who "lives" in a body. Just like the Shinigami from bleach are spirits, but in order for them to interact with the real world they needed a body (gigai). Also, there are 2 different realms, the natural and the spiritual. Just like bleach has "soul society" and the "real world". Also we are capable of having "powers" to a point. There have been reports of people lifting cars off of other people. There is documented evidence of a Christian by the name of Wigglesworth (I hope I spelled it right) who God used to "literally" raise people from the dead. (If you don't believe me look it up yourself... I'm sure you can google it) If this wasn't enough to make my point than let me put it this way... In the study of martial arts, there are some techniques that have been "forbidden". The well known "death touch" was actually tested (against a very expensive dummy) and the strike was performed, recorded, and the results literally caused the "person's" heart to go into cardiac arrest. The name of the show was called "fight science" if you don't believe me look it up. So anime is real to a point, it's all about "how" you look at it. We're not walking around in Mecha... yet... However I am quite sure they have invented some type of "robot suit" that is much much smaller than a mech, but the principles are still the same. Anywho, anime is more real than we may think, we just have to look a little closer in the right places...

Tha's very true... and not only that... What about the spiritual battle that we are in? In a way it is really cool... it is not easy though... but it is really cool, and the coolest is God is on our side!!!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

If an anime could be real, I'd have to say I wish it were Fushigi Yuugi. I'd love to be sucked into a book and embark on many adventures. It'd be awesome, and to maybe fall in love with a hottie, and have him return the feelings. :]

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Tha's very true... and not only that... What about the spiritual battle that we are in? In a way it is really cool... it is not easy though... but it is really cool, and the coolest is God is on our side!!!!!
    I strongly agree! The war is intense (as I'm sure you know). The greatest example would be with Bleach, the war between the Shinigami and the Hollows (I include the Vaisard with this group) it's just that people don't know how close to reality this anime is. So I suppose I could literally sit here and say that anime's are bits & pieces of reality strategically forged together. (lol) Someone should change the name of this thread from "Do you wish anime was real" to "Did you know anime is actually real". People would have to explain why of course but it would be rather interesting!

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gods_Dragon View Post
    I strongly agree! The war is intense (as I'm sure you know). The greatest example would be with Bleach, the war between the Shinigami and the Hollows (I include the Vaisard with this group) it's just that people don't know how close to reality this anime is. So I suppose I could literally sit here and say that anime's are bits & pieces of reality strategically forged together. (lol) Someone should change the name of this thread from "Do you wish anime was real" to "Did you know anime is actually real". People would have to explain why of course but it would be rather interesting!
    You are in the same channel!!!!!!!!!!! it is amazing how bleach is so close to the reallity!!!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast