+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anybody remember the anime, Sailor Moon?

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anybody remember the anime, Sailor Moon?

Sailor Moon?!??! OMG that was my first anime addiction! lol used to run home after school at 4 pm just to watch it lol I thought I saw all of the eps in the American version but I know I've only seen the fisrt movie and I stopped watching it cuz of the re runs lol so pretty sure I havent seen it now ... how many ep and movies does it have total? does anyone know that? I'd love to see the whole anime all over from the start
    (ahhh!!! I loved Luna had a cat that looked like her too lol)

Newbie taro is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    Sailor Moon?!??! OMG that was my first anime addiction! lol used to run home after school at 4 pm just to watch it lol I thought I saw all of the eps in the American version but I know I've only seen the fisrt movie and I stopped watching it cuz of the re runs lol so pretty sure I havent seen it now ... how many ep and movies does it have total? does anyone know that? I'd love to see the whole anime all over from the start
    (ahhh!!! I loved Luna had a cat that looked like her too lol)
    there are 200 episodes exactly. 5 seasons; sailor moon, sailor moon r, sailor moon s, sailor moon super s, and the forbidden sailor stars . there are also 4 movies; one for every season, except the final season ofcoarse. enjoy.

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG, Luna, there was also sailor Venus's cat, i do not remember his name, and omg gosg, do you guys remember Sarina's little sister... what's her name? cause i loved her.... Sailor Moon, was awesome! But then i got addicted to Cardcaptors, but to stay on topic, Sailor moon was child hood hero!
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

Newbie taro is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wiccachick5 View Post
    OMG, Luna, there was also sailor Venus's cat, i do not remember his name, and omg gosg, do you guys remember Sarina's little sister... what's her name? cause i loved her.... Sailor Moon, was awesome! But then i got addicted to Cardcaptors, but to stay on topic, Sailor moon was child hood hero!
    the other cat's name is artemis and serena didn't have a sister. you may be referring to her time traveling daughter, renie. however, she did have a little brother, i have no idea what his name is though. he was never really part of the story in any way. gosh, i know way too much about this anime. it's sad really considering i don't even think it's that great. lol!

Newbie Raider may be famous one day Raider may be famous one day Raider's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell yeah!
    I used to love that anime! Tuxedo Mask was ace! XD
    My first anime was Tenchi! ^_^
    450x110, ur sig height was 120. u need to do a Minor fix.

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

sailormoon was the first anime i watched. it i guess gave me a jump start in watching anime. Yea it wasnt that bad when it was young

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    Are you serious?...that anime used to rule my life when I was younger.....I never missed one episode of Sailor Moon and I still have in my collection...i was absolutely mesmerized by the beautiful scenes and the transformations...me and my friends even had a club dedicated to them and I remember that I used to draw it like crazy......ahhh....those were the good old times...lol
    you too? o god you my mom and sister would have gotten along realy well lol my mom and sis did the same thing i must have ben forced to watch sailormoon every episode 11 times each i counted lol
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Sailor Moon is what intruded me to the world of anime. I'll never for get it! How could I. Not only was it the first anime I watched but it was the first thing I tried to draw television wise. It is what got me into manga style drawings, and since my drawing ablities have greatly improved.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast