+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anything else compare?

Newbie michna is off to a good start michna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anything else compare?

HeY dAn! hAiZ! THosE AnIMe WeRe gOoD bUt yOu aRe aSkINg WHAt mOrE AnImE.......??? Ok. YoU FoRgOt NarUtO T_T lOOk dEatHnOtE a MyStErIOuS AnImE cIdE GeAsS TeLlS SomEtHiNg EmOtIoNaL vEnGeAnCe lIeS tHiS aNiME wHiLE nArUtO IT pOrTAys FrIeNdsHiP,hArDwORk ANd TrEmEnDouS AcTiOn THaT kiLLs The bOnE!!! ThAtS ALl!

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Now I have seen DeathNote but not Code Geass. I will say that they are decent but nothing great. DeathNote in my opinion was just two people stating how smart they are than their opponent. And then the second half of the series went downhill for me. You probably can guess why and if you dont know I dont want to say cause it might spoil it for people. So I will have to say that there are a great deal of other anime series that are far better than DeathNote and Code Geass. My suggestion is to look and watch past anime. I would have to say that Cowboy Bebop is a far better anime for its plot and use of music. Cowboy Bebop also had a more beautiful and poetic ending. Death Note you already knew what was going to happen to the main character so I knew what to expect.

I also have to agree with LenMiyata. Ghost in the Shell was in my books a masterpiece. A work of art. They created great characters and even a great mystery behind it all. It also let you dive into a different perspective of a futuristic earth and used works like the Catcher in the Rye (I believe so) as a somewhat basis to some of the characters.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol i love Chrono Crusades. =) so in my opinion yes its better then death note
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Not the first time i've heard that Deathnote is one of the best anime of all time...but as repeated as it is I beileve that Deathnote has no superior.
    Its god like...

Its not even the fact that it's the game of cat and mouse, its the characters in itself and how you cant expect whats next. The suspense killed me honestly...The characters all had different personalitys from L's quirkiness to Matsuda's silliness, the depth they put into the characters it makes you feel for them honestly....

I have no recommendations that would be better...
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

i totally agree with you dan. i asked the very same question. i think there are only a handful animes that are up to the dn and cg level... animes that the make you think... it will proably be a while before another anime on that calibur comes out. not all the anime is like dn and cg. its like finding a needle in a hay stack.

try watching fullmetal alchemist.... that was an ok anime...

on you should try twelve kingdoms... although its not finished yet.. and might never be... it focused on war... the different sides of war... its not one sided.
    most characters are pretty developed.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Newbie Jericho is off to a good start Jericho's Avatar
    Thanks

you like intellectual animes.
    i recomend evangalion? hmmmm well my favorites are
    flcl and gunsmith cats, cowboy bebop ect ect. i have never seen an anime i didnt like

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2