Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Big O deserve a 3rd season?

Newbie Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does Big O deserve a 3rd season?

I think people might watch a thrid season. I mean i watch it but i'm not as in to it as you guys are.

Jordan15

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

does mcdonalds deserve a triple pound cow deluxe burger.........yes they do but they are not going to get it...............

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry if i seem to "hate" the idea, i just think that they should leave well enough alone.

but i DO think that the idea of a prequel that shadow dorothy proposed.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think constantly but I think that a 3rd season leading to a 4th with some confusin would be cool and answer questions.
    shadows what are they.

Otaku ScionofDestiny may be famous one day ScionofDestiny may be famous one day
    Thanks

... Uh? The show couldn't have started over exactly as it was, as Angel and Dorothy were out of place ... wouldn't Dorothy have been in Beck's car in the warehouse and Angel have been wherever Angel is?

Notice, Roger drives past them? (at the end of Act 26) - they look at the Griffin while he drives by them.

So no, I don't think the third season would just be a repeat of season one and two. Otherwise, Angel and Dorothy wouldn't have been out of place like that.

Rather, I think they would take the oppertunity to explain 'why' and 'who' did everything - in the second season, all they showed how was 'how' things were done.

Big Venus caused the Event? Okay, so now we know 'how' things were done - but it lacks substance, like 'why' (motive) and 'who' (who had the motive?)

Also, I think you guys need to place more faith in the artist. If the artist says there is a capacity, even a need, for a third season to make the series close-ended, then that's how it works. The only reason there isn't is because AS doesn't want to pay because they don't think anime is worth that kind of trouble because Americans want comedy and shows like the Teen Titans.
    Last edited by ScionofDestiny; Aug 05, 2006 at 11:41 PM.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

thats BS! most americans want anime, but the adult swim manager just wants to save money!

Otaku Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy's Avatar
    Thanks

Of corse they want to save money, they copmany morons that don't know what the people want will save money and not earn.
    shadows what are they.

Thanks

"they company morons" don't care what the viewers want because adults who like cartoons would never turn to the childish shit on during the day.

it's a lose-lose situation for us guys who like anime over that damn pee wee's playhouse.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast