View Poll Results: Which is the Best anime among these ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • PokeMon

8 11.76%
  • Yu Gi Oh

10 14.71%
  • Dragonball

29 42.65%
  • None!

21 30.88%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Doesnt anyone watch Pokemon anymore?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Doesnt anyone watch Pokemon anymore?

I used to watch all of them but I eventually grew out of them.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Hao Asakura may be famous one day Hao Asakura may be famous one day Hao Asakura's Avatar
    Thanks

no but my brothers do lol really sad

I am the all powerful Hao, bow before my might

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Pokemon was good when it came out, long long ago, but as others said, I grew out of it as well. I stopped after the thingy about the Johto league, or however it was spelled, let's say the story seemed repetitive and I had found something much better by then to watch. Escaflowne was passing on Fox so I immediately jumped on the opertunity to watch something more serious and that didn't turn in an endless loop. Saddly, that anime was only shown half way through on Fox and I had to wait about a year or two before watching the rest when a friend lent it to me. Finally, I started watching anime much more mature and that will probably only pass on paying channels.

I never liked Yu-Gi-Oh!, seriously, never got to me with the cards dueling, nothing else to add.

Dragon Ball I watched when I was much younger and liked it a lot, Dragon Ball Z, well I had nothing to do in my first years of secondary (at around 8 grade(we skip 7th grade in Quebec unless you really have lots of difficulty in shcool)) and finished the mangas about one year after. That will remain a classic, but I'll never try to watch the whole TV series...though my roommate is attempting it now, watched Dragon Ball, now at Dragon Ball Z 36th episode and still going XD

If you'd put up more anime, I could of went on, watched quite a few that don't go on TV because of their level of maturity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

It was cute.
    It was something you watched when you had nothing to do on a Saturday Morning.

Well, eventually I ALWAYS had to do something on Saturday mornings.

o_o So, as you can see, I had no time to watch it anymore. XD

>_> I liked it... it was fun.
    Most people didn't like the repetitiveness... but, it was a cute, childish, nothing to worry about-feeling... I mean, look at all the animes we have, we always are looking for plot-twists and new things! ... with an anime like Poke'mon, we didn't have anything to worry about. It was just something we watched for fun.

o_o I admit, I had the trading card game, the gameboy games, could name all the Poke'mon (well, only the first 150 of 'em) in order and name all the evolutions, the elements, their advantages and disadvantages...

But you know what? Because of that, I became more interested in finding weaknesses and new tactics that not even Sun Tzu's the Art of War could mention!

^u^ Heheheh, I bet no one knew I'd be the type to be a Poke'mon fan.....

Hitmonchan all the way, biotch!!!

Din
    Newbie Din may be famous one day Din may be famous one day Din's Avatar
    Thanks

Pokemon was my first anime. Sadly though, I lost intrest in it a while back. I still watch all their movies though and still have my Pokemon card collection.
    The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I still watch Pokemon I've watched it since I was 10 years old its been 8 years now and I finish every anime I watch therefor I will keep wathing it until its over

Yu-gi-oh on the other hand uses and underhanded tactic of repeating phrases in the anime such as "duel monsters" and "the heart of the cards" this tactic is also known as subliminal advertising after awhile of watching the show you become addicted to the cards and want more and will do anything to get them

Dragonball is the best out of all these it had action, fanservice and comedy and started the legacy of DragonBallZ truely a great anime in my oppinion at least out of these picks

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate it , its a little kid thing now

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i do;. only when there is nothing els on and im relly bord

Tanks zyta

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast