View Poll Results: Which is the Best anime among these ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • PokeMon

8 11.76%
  • Yu Gi Oh

10 14.71%
  • Dragonball

29 42.65%
  • None!

21 30.88%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Doesnt anyone watch Pokemon anymore?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Doesnt anyone watch Pokemon anymore?

i tried to watch but its way to child like show to see, my step cousin goes screaming or laughing about it

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    i tried to watch but its way to child like show to see, my step cousin goes screaming or laughing about it
    yea thats how i feel about it

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

every time am their looking then he starts to attack me by throwing punches out of no where

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well of course it's "childish". Stop acting as if all animes were made to be "serious". Japan can have any show just like we can have any show.

You can mainly just say "it's not my style", rather than poitining out the obvious of "Hey, it's too childish." ... o_O Because that's what it was made for, duh.

<_< .......... I watch children things... it can have a deep meaning as deep as a serious show. It's simple, yet in that way, it can be complex in the things you base your foundation on. But due to the fact I already have a foundation, it's no use in trying learn from it, merely, it's just trying to have fun with it.

Let go of your "emo" and "adult" feelings and just relax... remember the days when something as simple as "tag" meant a lot to someone. It's not stupid, it's not idiotic, it has a deeper meaning into a person's habits and subconscious... Just have fun, is what I say. Doesn't matter how, just have fun. ^_^

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah the series are getting interesting with new movies and monsters, but it does get boring - "Team rocket is blasting off AGAIN!!!" and all that ...

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

DBZ is the only watch worthy anime on that list imo. YuGiOh would be better if not for the heart of the cards or friendship every second. Pokemon is just not my thing, nor my age either.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Thing is with me I loved it. It was the thing while I was at intermediate. But as it went along and it got to advanced it got boring cause they were just repeating it with no plot or end in sight. If they started showing the first lot all the way up to the end of the orange islands I would start watching it again in a second. I had good times watching them and want to buy the first 2 movies

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie Nausicaä may be famous one day Nausicaä may be famous one day
    Thanks

I quit pokemon before I got into high school. I think I watched it extensively in grade 5-7.

I never liked Yu-Gi-Oh that much, what with their weird card-game-made-serious. Anyhow, I randomly watched it before if it was on. Never was a fan of it.

Dragon Ball Z never appealed to me. Too much fighting, too little plot.

Seven Silk Strands Striking Some Serious Sombrenos.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast