View Poll Results: Which is the Best anime among these ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • PokeMon

8 11.76%
  • Yu Gi Oh

10 14.71%
  • Dragonball

29 42.65%
  • None!

21 30.88%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Doesnt anyone watch Pokemon anymore?

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Doesnt anyone watch Pokemon anymore?

I used to watch pokemon but I still play the games. I have 2 level 100 charizards

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I sometimes watch the new episodes Saturday morning, but I've missed too many so I'm sometimes lost though it's usually not too difficult figuring what's going on
    it's all usually filler, unless they go with that side story involving Team Aqua and Team Magma or the main story with Ash challenging all the gyms and getting the badges and then going to the Battle Frontier (which I guess will be what the next season is going to be about) and blah blah blah
    I'd watch it if I didn't have better things to do like... umm... sleep, watch anime on my laptop (like Basilisk, Ergo Proxy, and Bleach), and of course, talk to my girlfriend
    I could probably do all of this at the same time while watching Pokemon on the TV (except for sleep of course)
    but I choose not to, because I am lazy and I don't feel like taking my laptop and its power cord all the way from my room to the living room
    good times
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

nah, i used to love pokemon though <<
    now i just think its demented. No offense to those who like the show and want to kill me for my comment...XD
    i think dragonbal, Z, GT etc. is the best among yu gi oh and pokemon.
    Last edited by Star Girl; Apr 10, 2006 at 06:25 PM.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Was never into pokemon or yugioh and I rarley watched any of the episodes. I saw a few episodes of the new series but I dont even know whats going on.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Pokemon use to be at the top of my list. But the storyline just trailed on and on until it got to a pt where they just repeated everything all over again. It failed to please.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura's Avatar
    Thanks

I've watched pokemon.. Until another anime came along! I forgot what its called....
    Smileys + Me =

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

My best friend, he loves pokemon! and he's older than me!, but as for me, no way.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm sure most of us still has a special place in our hearts for the anime pokemon. i mean, most of us grew up watching it! and some of us still do, which is really great. the reason i stopped was because school work got in the way, and i had trouble watching pokemon in the mornings from 7:00-7:30.

aside from that, there's the obvious reason of "growing up", which pretty much meant i found pokemon a little childish and too predictable. never the less, i still love the anime dearly. if i hadn't fallen so behind on the anime from the years i've missed watching it, i would be a fan of pokemon

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast