+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr.Slump

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Dr.Slump

well i love this little quirky anime/manga.
    Its a Legend!
    Its so funny, although DB/Z are great, i have to say i become very interested and enjoyed Dr.Slump thourougly. And i think i have enjoyed it more than DB
    /Z! i have read um 12 vols of the manga and love it!
    My favourite character is Senbei!
    so back on track!
    do you like this anime/manga?
    do you have a favourite character?
    Anything really!

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dr.Slump

Ah yes, a Toriyama classic, better than Dragon Ball in my book (i'm not too much of a DB fan anyway). I have watched both seasons but i have never read the manga. It's far from being the funniest anime i've seen but i like how Toriyama injected this show with his sense of humor. Liked it? Yes. Loved it? No.

Favorite character? Suppaman!!!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes i love this anime its very good i like the creator the best hes funny and like ahhhhhhhhhhhh all the time hes my favorite charcter and i wouldnt say its a legend its mostly heard of because the guy who made DragonBall Z made it but yes it still was pretty big.

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

This was the very first manga that I ever read and it is what got me so obsessed now. I love it! I only have 11 volumes but I am going to collect them all. I have tried to find the anime but couldn't so I haven't seen it. Senbei is a funny character but I like the main one Arale. I also like the setting Penguin Village.

I'm just me.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like the setting to he did a great job on the manga i like how the Doctor Slump in is this manga is like hercules in DragonBall Z he reminds me of him.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    i wouldnt say its a legend its mostly heard of because the guy who made DragonBall Z made it but yes it still was pretty big.
    I have to disagree, Slump isn't MOSTLY heard of just because it was created by Toriyama. DB definitely made Toriyama the legend that he is today but don't count Slump out yet for it was the very show/manga that made him a star. Slump was already well known before DB even harvested global fame. It is widely known because it's a good title in its own right, not just because it was made by a guy with a big name.

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I read Dr. Slump first and then found my way to Dragonball. I had all these preset notions about Dragonball but after reading Dr. Slump I decided to give it a shot.

I'm just me.

+ Reply to Thread