+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Z Kai Debuts Today

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragon Ball Z Kai Debuts Today

Tis true, I tell you. According to ANN, it is to be airing on Nicktoons tonight. I hear it is to follow the manga a bit closer because it is more condensed. I'm pretty excited about this and may have to find a way to watch it tonight (as I only have basic cable). Anyone who plans to watch it should let me know what they think.

There's a link to ANN's article about the series below. (Always good to have a source) ^_^ Is anybody else interested/excited about this release? I haven't seen anything related to Dragon Ball on TV in quite some time. Ah... Memories.

*Discuss*

Dragon Ball Z Kai Debuts on U.S.'s Nicktoons Tonight - Anime News Network

Newbie dark angle is off to a good start dark angle's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragon Ball Z Kai Debuts Today

yeah, ^^ i was so happy to hear it was coming back on air ^^ but i've already seen every ep. so lol but it is nice watching dbz kai again.

*~A moment like this we will never be able to go back. Holding you like this wanting the time to stop. Just the two of us we don't need words.~*

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I missed out on it. I need to do something about my cable situation. All my friends either have no cable or basic cable. I know one guy with satellite and he's way older than me, so I don't see watching any anime at his house in the future. The only anime I know he watches is 'Street Fighter II V'.

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ Kai is alright but it down plays da voilence. last night Goku died of a bruise! a freakin' bruise! i miss da bleed and crap. i have 2 say im a little disappointed in it, but i am happy the new generation gets 2 see da show we all loved as kids.
    Hard work never killed anybody but why try it.

Thanks

A BRUISE??? Aw, man! Maybe I should be glad that I have basic cable then. LOL.

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool!!!!!!!I have been waiting for it to come out my bro and I used to watch the original when it was on tv that and g gundam. What day's and time will it be on????
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

this sucks beyond belief. i really dont know wat 2 say. gotdamn usa ****ing shit up.

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

DBz interesting a lot of people miss out of it well it is good at least now ppl can watch it now but hey something good on to watch unlike the other boring chnacle s no offnce
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast