Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Dub or Sub?

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dub or Sub?

Sub!! It sounds so much better..

With Dub thr voices are all high pitched and pansey like...

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    whoa. subbing is easier? thats not true. the people who subs anime has to work their asses off for us fans to enjoy it. considering you were talking about fansubs.

on topic; i prefer subs. the actors in the anime they dont force their voices into the characters like some people in the english dubs do.

Think about this, options are that compunany sub's or dub's the serie.
    For subbing they only need someone who know japanese and english well,
    about max 6 people.
    For dubbing they need to first translate the speach in serie, like in subbing, but then
    they have to get new voice-actors for every voice, and speak up.
    If you consider those options which one would you select?

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I first watch watever Im watching dubed then after Im finished I keep it at sub.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Newbie ninjasaur may be famous one day ninjasaur may be famous one day ninjasaur's Avatar
    Thanks

sub sub SUB sub, i hate bad american voice actors

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasaur
    sub sub SUB sub, i hate bad american voice actors
    I Totally agree with you! It's more original with sub (With the exception of Howls Moving Castle.) ^_^

Newbie Darkened Ruby may be famous one day Darkened Ruby may be famous one day Darkened Ruby's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind "some" dub, but in reality I pefer subbed. I like Yami no Matsuei dubbed and I don't mind Yu Yu Hakusho dubbed either. Stuff like Sailor Moon and Zatchbell dubbed is so coreny that to me it's like nails on a black board <_>.
    The Vampire in You.......

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened Ruby
    I don't mind "some" dub, but in reality I pefer subbed. I like Yami no Matsuei dubbed and I don't mind Yu Yu Hakusho dubbed either. Stuff like Sailor Moon and Zatchbell dubbed is so coreny that to me it's like nails on a black board <_>.
    Lol. yeah sometimes I listen to the dub also. But to me the corny american voices come up to often. :P

Newbie Darkened Ruby may be famous one day Darkened Ruby may be famous one day Darkened Ruby's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek
    Lol. yeah sometimes I listen to the dub also. But to me the corny american voices come up to often. :P
    I know what you mean lmfao, but I noticed the higher the rating of the Anime the less corney/horrifying it is in dubbed. For instance Yu Yu Hakusho isn't exactly for 8year olds (you guys know what I mean), but since it has more of a interesting story plot, more action and probably things meant for around our age, so it's not so bad when dubbed. They kinda keep the rating the same (or at least sorta try). This is kinda hard to explain ;p
    The Vampire in You.......

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast