Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Dub or Sub?

Newbie *EDWARD* may be famous one day *EDWARD* may be famous one day *EDWARD*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dub or Sub?

Yay! Lots of ppl like sub! Now we just got to killl waterdude and Holder! *Gets rifle and a-bomb* Kidding

XD LOL

I like sub to

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes it's nice not to have to read the whole show, but sometimes the Japanese voices are just so much better dubbing is impossible to watch. There are some shows though that the dubbing is equal if not better then the Japanese voices so I really just take it as a case by case basis.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened Ruby
    I know what you mean lmfao, but I noticed the higher the rating of the Anime the less corney/horrifying it is in dubbed. For instance Yu Yu Hakusho isn't exactly for 8year olds (you guys know what I mean), but since it has more of a interesting story plot, more action and probably things meant for around our age, so it's not so bad when dubbed. They kinda keep the rating the same (or at least sorta try). This is kinda hard to explain ;p
    Excactly, I know what you mean. It's definatly true, the higher quality the better dubbing is.

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer sub over dub,I mean I have my reasons just look at Naruto's voice I wanna cut my ears off when I hear his voice it's annoying,But I like learning japanese anyway so it's good,plus the certain points of a conversation are changed in english,I wanna know the original text.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer sub over dub,I mean I have my reasons just look at Naruto's voice I wanna cut my ears off when I hear his voice it's annoying,But I like learning japanese anyway so it's good,plus the certain points of a conversation are changed in english,I wanna know the original text.
    Omae o Korosu!

Thanks

Omae o Korosu!

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends really... if I'm tired, I don't want to read so you better let me watch a dub.
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Newbie HipnautikBoy may be famous one day HipnautikBoy may be famous one day
    Thanks

wow the most popular anime question. subbed of course =) dub sux so much

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast