+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dub vs Sub

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dub vs Sub

I like both, so it depends. Some shows r great when they're subbed, I prefer the subbed version of Vampire Hunter D ta the dubbed version. Yet some r better dubbed, like ROD, I liked the way that they used different accents in the movie. So I guess that would make me middle of the line on this.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i prefer dubbed..but i usally watch the subbed verison of the new anime coming out like Air TV,and all the others cause there easier to get to and i like to see the difference between the 2...

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

i like them both sub and dub
    i have seen many of them
    it would just have to be on what
    tpye of anmie show. wheather it good
    on not.

Newbie nekogurl is off to a good start nekogurl's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to prefer to watch English dubs but since I started watching anime with subs I perfer that. Although I do like to watch some animes in both especially if it is HD. If anyone is looking for a place to get fansubs animetreehouse.com has a good web search mostly for torrents.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I say subs. I mean when I saw One Piece on youtube and after watching it on cartoon network, i went crazy! they totally ruined the whole Anime. I do watch SOME dubs. like Samurai Champloo Or Bleach. I have stopped watching Naruto dubed. there are some anime that did a good job dubing, like Full Metal Alchemist, Eureka Seven, and DBZ.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: Dub vs Sub

I began watching dubbed anime when I was younger and new to the anime scene. I didn't know that what I was watching was Japanese, let alone called "anime". Eventually as my interests in anime expanded so did the language preferences. I'll watch some anime in english, but I seem to be drawn more towards sub-titled because I like the fact its the actual word-for-word script versus the edited stuff so we don't hear the word "ass" or something.

The only dubbed anime that I had started watching was Inu Yasha, but then even that got tiresome. I think all in all, its still very much whether or not you can deal with reading the script at the bottom, and paying attention to the visual storyline. If you can do both then go for it, otherwise, I personally like subbed, but I'm not against dubbed either.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Subs all the way. As mentioned before it is the best way to go. You get perfect lip-sycronization and the like. I also watch a LOT of Korean, Chinese, and Japanese Movies and Dramas, i could never imagine a Dub for them. It would be horendous and would instantly kill what would otherwise be a great Masterpiece.

>> on a sidenote.. only DBZ (any) sucks in Japanese.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Sub PLEASE??!!!!!! I hate watch anime with dub, I refuse to watch any anime dubbed...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast