+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The end of the anime

Newbie XXkenshinXX is off to a good start XXkenshinXX's Avatar
    Thanks

The end of the anime

Is there any anime series you think sould be cancled or taken off the air for a while and why?

I think One Peice should be at least taken off the air for a while because the number of veiwers has dropped recently, to me (my opinion) it's getting kinda old.

When it's all over, will you make me your's?

Newbie death2all4 is just another face in the crowd death2all4's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The end of the anime

Yeah dude I would have to agree with you on that but it hasn't been on over here in a while.
    Never give up just keep going.............

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think alot of animes should be taken off.
    Not just simply because there run-on, but just because the storys boring as well.
    There is such a vast majority of anime out there and american television has only really touched the surface...
    If Adult Swim and other anime broadcasting channels would squeeze in better (and shorter) animes we could have a much wider variety of animes we like
    besides the typical Naruto, Inu-yahsa, Bleach, and others that float in the same boat.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Newbie Xxajanae97xX is off to a good start Xxajanae97xX's Avatar
    Thanks

i think adult swim needs to get a completely new line up. It's anime has been extremely sucky recently, and they've been dwindling down its hours. There's thousands of awesome anime adult swim needs to grab a hold on

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they need to burn the Naruto filler episodes, and uncensor it and throw it somewhere on Adult Swim.
    I felt at the time that Card Captor Sakura and Sailor Moon needed to be taken off because the fact that they were run-on. but thats not the case anymore.=]

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have come across plenty of titles I think should just stop short of completion, but they don't tend to stick around for long anyway; of course I am speaking primarily of new releases in Japan, but that is simply because they don't meet my interests.

If you are talking about those series shown in America, that have been nothing but re-runs for years now, I say leave them be. I don't like the idea that Dragonball, Inuyahsa, etc.. have been airing for more than a decade now, but those series are the ones considered "epics" and they tend to draw in a crowd. You can't suspect them to keep the old fans comming back for more, but atleast they get the interests of a new generation and thats the point.

Adult Swim and most anime broadcasted in America is nothing more than subbed/censored garbage for kids. If you are in your teens and not getting younger, than I suggest skipping that Inuyasha re-run that you have seen for the 100th time and try to find something new.

I personally think series such as One piece, Naruto, and Bleach should stick around in Japan for awhile. They aren't going to go anywhere anyways, and atleast they are attempting to adapt with the change in their aging fanbase unlike those such series such as Detective Conan. The fillers get you no where, but it isn't as though anything would progress without them. If you have too many fillers like Naruto, it just means the series is going nowhere fast and so in comes the second chapter aka Shippuden.

Newbie Dream Sky is off to a good start Dream Sky's Avatar
    Thanks

I think most animes should be showned based on the amount of viewers watching the anime. What I really want to see is some of the older animes coming back into todays animes. It seems that recent anime has withdrawn from its original roots and became too American for my taste.

Newbie chuldo is off to a good start chuldo's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that they should stop ghost in a shell, just for a while not long though.

+ Reply to Thread