+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ergo Proxy

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Ergo Proxy

Iv been watching ergo proxy and im loving it, its an anime I have never seen before. So who wants to talk about it. Ill start it off with the auto raves. So there more like bio androds then robots, What I like is that there are so many types. What do you think about them.

If the autoraves are not what you want to talk about thats fine with me just don't tern this into a debate please.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ergo Proxy

ive seen a cuple episodes, ant it pleases me that the main character has gaara's voice, but thats about it. but then again, it was the second or third episode, so i could have tuned in at a bad time....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I know what you mean it is one that you have to watch every episode to fallow along. Even though I like it for the mistery it gives me, it dosen't tell a story that you can guess whats going to happen next. I've tryed and most of the time I wrong. I like when that happens, keeps me in the show.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

this seems to happen to me a lot, like s-CRY-ed. i never got into it.... everyone else liked it tho...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

wow i didn't know that the main character voice was gaara's voice.i've only seen the first ep. though so i can't say much.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

I've watched most of it sofar, its got alittle lost in the middle i thought. has alot of thoughtful words thrown in here and there, but in afraid that the end will never answer all the question that the show has kinda thrown at you. the autoraves are cool, but im not sure i want something like that following me around...kinda reminds me of Aeon Flux...a stagnet dead future...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    I've watched most of it sofar, its got alittle lost in the middle i thought. has alot of thoughtful words thrown in here and there, but in afraid that the end will never answer all the question that the show has kinda thrown at you. the autoraves are cool, but im not sure i want something like that following me around...kinda reminds me of Aeon Flux...a stagnet dead future...
    I do see a simularty with Aeon Flux good point. I'v seen every episode thats been released on DVD and im enjoying it. Its got that twist that tricks you in whats going on in this world. I'll have to look at the episode number/ the one with the alien looking beinings, that freeks me out thinking about how they live and die. To thous that haven't seen its on the last DVD.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

+ Reply to Thread