Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Eureka 7

Newbie samanosuke may be famous one day samanosuke may be famous one day samanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eureka 7

thank you to all who suported it, i just saw it and loved it, and the voices arent bad at all!
    "Between you and me, its irrelevant"

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's alright so far but it seems a very watered for a mecha-anime when compared to Evangelion and Gundam.

Newbie Zero787 may be famous one day Zero787 may be famous one day Zero787's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its different from Gundam because theirs not that much mecha fighting compared to Gundam because in Eureka 7 their trying to the solve a mystery (can't say its a spolier)

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

If you can, avoid watching any versions with english dubs. My are they atroscious.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw it last night and to be honest i didn't like it. Maybe i should watch the original version first and then watch the dubed version. The characters and the gundam-type mahines are pretty kool though.

Newbie Zero787 may be famous one day Zero787 may be famous one day Zero787's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    I saw it last night and to be honest i didn't like it. Maybe i should watch the original version first and then watch the dubed version. The characters and the gundam-type mahines are pretty kool though.
    Yea that was kinda how I felt but then I got addicted to it when I saw it on youtube in japanese
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    If you can, avoid watching any versions with english dubs. My are they atroscious.
    In my opinion the only good english anime dub that I have seen would be Rurouni Kenshin.
    Last edited by Zero787; May 21, 2006 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zero787
    In my opinion the only good english anime dub that I have seen would be Rurouni Kenshin.
    Then you haven't seen a lot.

The voices aren't actually that bad. They're obviously not going to be as great as the Japanese, but most of you are probably just disappointed because you're expecting that they will be. That doesn't make a dub bad though.

Anyways, back on topic, I enjoy the mecha designs for this show, and I enjoy that it's not as much head-on, straight-up fighting as gundam or evangelion. Let's face it, usually "mecha" means "giants machinary that fights other giant machinary", so this makes a nice change.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Thanks

Can't wait for nanashi fansub to release ep 38

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast