Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Eureka 7

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Eureka 7

I love this show..I brought the whole season on dvd..^.^..the story was a love story and action and i love that kinda of stuff!! ^.^..i was so eager to find out if Renton would end up being with the girl he loves (eureka) ..true they were young..but they love each other and he wanted to find a way to be with her forever..aawww

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch a few episodes here and there but I never really sat down to watch it or make it out of my way to catch it...anyways can anyone tell me what happened to Eureka?? Looks like she all of sudden came out of chemo or something...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I watch a few episodes here and there but I never really sat down to watch it or make it out of my way to catch it...anyways can anyone tell me what happened to Eureka?? Looks like she all of sudden came out of chemo or something...
    she came out of a crysalist type formation and is now turning to her true form then back to human at the end of the series
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't understand what was going on towards the end. It seemed like everything was abstract. It's not in my top anything.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

ya it dose kinda get absrtact at the end dosn't it
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Eureka 7 is actually a pritty good anime series. oddly enough though my fav eps were the first and the last lol

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mere View Post
    Eureka 7 is actually a pritty good anime series. oddly enough though my fav eps were the first and the last lol
    Yeah kind of the same here. I started to like the show more as it got to the end. I didn't care much about the show while it was going but then love it more and more. When it ended I thought, "THAT'S IT!?"

Also one of the few animes that have more than one good theme song.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked the animation style. I also liked the openings and closing theme songs. Especially that tip tops one.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast