Eureka 7 AO [Discussion Thread]
: Ao Fukai, a 13-year-old boy with a missing father, lives on the island with an old doctor named Toshio and is about to enter middle school. Ao's mother(Eureka) was taken away a decade ago by unknown individuals. Naru Arata, Ao's 13-year-old childhood friend and the story's heroine, lives with her father,younger sister, and grandmother. She has a "Yuta" power awakened within her due to an incident when she was young. A mysterious entity called "Secret" suddenly appears and launches an attack on the Scub Coral lifeform on the island. Ao launches a certain military FP called "Nirvash" aboard a Japanese military transport in his desire to protect the island. Later, Ao finds out that the Nirvash belonged to Eureka, and by joining her former companions of Team Pied Piper, he embarks on a journey to find his mother and learn the truth about his origins.
All episodes are, of course, on the main site for streaming.
- "Born Slippy" (deep blue)
- "Call It What You Want" (AO's cavern)
- "Still Fighting" (secret operation)
- "Walk This Way" (plant coral)
- "Tighten Up" (g?n?ration bleu)
- "Light My Fire" (noblesse oblige)
- "No One Is Innocent" (bye bye angel)
- "One Nation Under a Groove" (blue thunder)
- "In the Dark We Live" (enemy below)
- "Release Your Self" (the pied piper of Hamelin)
For those who have seen this anime, what do you think of it so far? Do you like Ao? How do you believe he differs from Renton as a protagonist?
Re: Eureka 7 AO [Discussion Thread]
Hey This show I have seen but did not like the show.This show seems too bore to me But Now watching the show Gossip girls....
Watch Castle Online