Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eureka Seven

Newbie Twilight Dawn is off to a good start Twilight Dawn's Avatar
    Thanks

Eureka Seven

well i just finished watchin Eureka Seven and i have to say this show made me feel so emotional inside..... this show is by far one of the best anime shows i have eva seen
    but i was wonderin......wat happens next???
    i thought there was a episode 51 since it just left off where Renton and Eureka where sittin or doin somethin tat i dont knoe and then it ends.....
    is there gunna be a new show or movie based on Eureka Seven cause the show ended leavin many fans wonderin wat happened next?....

Newbie Sepulchure is off to a good start Sepulchure's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eureka Seven

Hmm...I didnt know what happend in the end,I really liked it,but Creator be Damned if they leave it off just like that!

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

It's an okay series. The best mecha will always be Gundam Wing for me.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

I just watched the last episode yesterday. It was pretty good. I think that new outfit Renton was wearing would have better if he wore pants instead of shorts. But anyway I thought the series ended ok.

Newbie Captain Geusak may be famous one day Captain Geusak may be famous one day
    Thanks

I saw the last episode too, and I thought it was great! But it made we sad to think that this is or could be the last episode. I just started watching the series about a few weeks ago so I was totally confused, yet, still entertained.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh geez, Eureka Seven? The last episode was awful. I hated it. I felt used and misguided. It was so boring. Renton is an idiot for staying with Eureka. He should have been a man and find an alternative way. When that chick got pregant by Holland, I hated the show completely. I hate the way she looks now, I liked her outfit, attitude, and hair. She went from hot to boring.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Eureka 7 is 50 episodes. From all the info I can find on it thats what they say, no episode 51+.

...I cant believe that I had to go to YouTube to watch the ending. I cant believe (actually I can) that [AS] cut off nearly 4 minutes off the ending. That pissed me off. Especially after watching that 4mins that was cut off is when I got real pissed off. Why would they cut off the exact 4mins that explained what happened a year later?

For those thats an Eureka 7 fan and havent already seen the ending (because you watched it on [AS] like me) I say go watch it, NOW!!

Eureka 7 was an great series. I havent watched anything that good for a long time. It was just an amazing story, the artwork was high quality, the music...the music was just amazing. They had the right BGM and songs for every occasion. I loved the mech designs too. The Nirvash and the TheEnd...wow.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Eureka 7 is 50 episodes. From all the info I can find on it thats what they say, no episode 51+.

...I cant believe that I had to go to YouTube to watch the ending. I cant believe (actually I can) that [AS] cut off nearly 4 minutes off the ending. That pissed me off. Especially after watching that 4mins that was cut off is when I got real pissed off. Why would they cut off the exact 4mins that explained what happened a year later?

For those thats an Eureka 7 fan and havent already seen the ending (because you watched it on [AS] like me) I say go watch it, NOW!!

Eureka 7 was an great series. I havent watched anything that good for a long time. It was just an amazing story, the artwork was high quality, the music...the music was just amazing. They had the right BGM and songs for every occasion. I loved the mech designs too. The Nirvash and the TheEnd...wow.
    what they cut 4 minutes from the ending that sucks i gotta watch that ending

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast