Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eureka Seven

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eureka Seven

Yeah, [AS] finished the episode as soon as the words "One Year Later" (in Japanese, no subs) appeared on the screen. I sat throught the commercials HOPING that they'd just goto after the commercials but no...they went right to the next show. The first thing I did on Sunday morning is go onto YouTube to watch the full episode.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Captain Geusak may be famous one day Captain Geusak may be famous one day
    Thanks

WHAT?!! 4 MINUTES??!! Can they even do that?!!! Isn't that against the law or something?!!! GRRRRR....

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

...well its not exactly 4 minutes but its pretty damn close.

...and no, its not against the law or anything. LOL, Although it should be. Cutting off a part of the ending of an epic anime...shame on [AS]. You should really check it out on YouTube or wait for the DVD to come out. I'd reccomend YouTube.LOL

I'd post what happend in that 4mins here but this isnt the Spoilers sec. so...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Geusak View Post
    WHAT?!! 4 MINUTES??!! Can they even do that?!!! Isn't that against the law or something?!!! GRRRRR....
    Actually, any US Cable/Television showing of Anime will have something cut out of it, just because standard US practice has more minutes per feature set aside for commercials then Japanese TV practices... From what I understand, the uncut last episode was offered on 'Adult Swim Fix' as Internet streaming video for 20 hours before the cable program broadcast...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Captain Geusak may be famous one day Captain Geusak may be famous one day
    Thanks

I watch it on YouTube and it was a very awsome ending! I still can't belive [AS] would cut that part out. It's not bad or anything. Well, at least I can rest easy now.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I watched it on YouTube and it wasn't that great. What do you people see in this show? Please, someone explain it to me because I don't see anything that interesting about it. Maybe one of you could change my mind.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, any US Cable/Television showing of Anime will have something cut out of it, just because standard US practice has more minutes per feature set aside for commercials then Japanese TV practices... From what I understand, the uncut last episode was offered on 'Adult Swim Fix' as Internet streaming video for 20 hours before the cable program broadcast...
    I know that they cut anything out from 2 mins+ from shows but it just upset me with this specific Eureka 7 episode because it just "happened" to be the final moments of the series that put everything into perspective.

...as for the 'Adult Swin Fix', I didnt know that. Thats "my bad"...I guess.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    I know that they cut anything out from 2 mins+ from shows but it just upset me with this specific Eureka 7 episode because it just "happened" to be the final moments of the series that put everything into perspective.

...as for the 'Adult Swin Fix', I didnt know that. Thats "my bad"...I guess.
    Yo, the only reason they did the whole Adult Swim Fix thing was cuz they dont get many views on their site and felt this was a good way to get some. I talked about this on my blog on Animeonline.com

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast