Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever watch an anime and not realize it was an anime?

Newbie Wolf-Isa may be famous one day Wolf-Isa may be famous one day Wolf-Isa's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever watch an anime and not realize it was an anime?

I used to watch Speed Racer way, way, way, way, way back when I was a kid and it wasn't until I was like 15 did I realize it was an anime. This also occured to me for a number of other shows like Sailor Moon, Hello Kitty, and I can't remember the other one.

Now has this happened to anyone else or am I just really slow?

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ever watch an anime and not realize it was an anime?

i might have but i dont remember what it is that i watched.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I started watching Sailor Moon on whatever channel it was on when I was like 3, and for a couple years after that I just throught it was a regular cartoon ^^;; One of my friend's brother's told me it was anime when I was in 2nd grade, so it took me like 4 years before I knew >_<
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, back in the day I used to watch Voltron tapes all day long. Wasn't till later on that I realized I had been watching this strange form of animation that people called "Anime."
    - Iacta alea est - "The Die are Cast" - Ceasar, upon crossing the Rubicon -

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

The first time I watched Spirited Away I didn't realize it was anime (I wasn't into anime at the time)

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

The first time I saw Dragon Ball Z. I Thought it was just another cartoon. At this time in my life I didnt even kno what anime was or even hurd of it.

Newbie zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47's Avatar
    Thanks

i have but i was like 5 so couldnt even understand the difference. i cant even remeber the exact title any more.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I did that all the time when I was a kid that was before I knew what anime was. I used to call everything cartoons. But now I know better so I dont anymore. Now if I'm not sure I look it up online. All hail the mighty internet.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast