Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ever watch an anime and not realize it was an anime?

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ever watch an anime and not realize it was an anime?

Back when I when I was younger, I use to watch Sailor Moon and Samurai Pizza Cats at 6 am on the WB - and at that time anime wasn't so big so I thought they were simple cartoons.
    When I got the internet in 5th grade I discovered Sailor Moon was from Japan, but I don't remember when I made the connection that Sailor Moon was 'anime'... but I must've made a mental note around the time when I read the definition of anime... And then after that I could just tell from the style of the shows if they were anime or not pretty easily (this was before the 'Code Lyoko's' 'Totally Spies' and 'Avatar's came along ^^). The storylines gave/gives it away too, as not too many American cartoons were/are 'story-like', if you know what I mean ^_^0
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie thegreatfogen may be famous one day thegreatfogen may be famous one day
    Thanks

When I was a kid I didn't know anime from cartoon.

Newbie DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was heaps little, I watched Macross being aired... I thought it was just another cartoon, it took me about 8 years till I discovered it was actually Anime!!!

Newbie neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101's Avatar
    Thanks

nah, i always kno whats anime.. i thought it was obvious. like when i used to watch sailor moon when i was little !!
    wats up? im krissie & i luv neon genisis evangelion.. its summer now so i watch it lyk every night. well.. im super hyper & i luv making friends so hey everybody!!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched Sailor Moon and Ronin WArriors and I didnt know much about anime. I use to consider as cartoons.

Newbie Yuri_kusanagi may be famous one day Yuri_kusanagi may be famous one day Yuri_kusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... i get confused sometimes between anime and cartoon when i was smaller.. ^^;

Newbie Emma the Panda may be famous one day Emma the Panda may be famous one day Emma the Panda's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, when I was a little girl my parents bought me this VHS tape of the Samurai Pizza Cats movie and I loved it. I didn't know it was anime at first, shoot back then I didn't even know what anime was!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah that happen to me.....it was sailor moon,hello kitty, and hamtaro....lol then when i really got older and more interested in anime/manga i was like.....HEY!
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast