Closed Thread

Thread: eX-Driver

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

eX-Driver

Anyone else a fan of eX-Driver? I never got to see the movie, but i've seen all the episodes of it. I absolutely love it, but I think it should have really been longer than it was. I'm sorry to say that it's definitely, way too short.

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: eX-Driver

I picked up the movie and the perfect collection after seeing a trailer for them the other day. It's good to know that it's as good as the trailer makes it look(I really dug the heel-toe shifting scene in the trailer-sweet!). I have not watched them yet, but I think I'll have to make time this weekend!

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RacerOtaku
    I picked up the movie and the perfect collection after seeing a trailer for them the other day. It's good to know that it's as good as the trailer makes it look(I really dug the heel-toe shifting scene in the trailer-sweet!). I have not watched them yet, but I think I'll have to make time this weekend!
    Smoothe move. I woulda done the same. The first time I saw it was at a friends house. His sister use to own an anime store in town. So they had a buncha anime.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

is there a place where i can fin this becuase my town dosnt have that specific anime pm if you know of a place i can get it from
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I rented the Boxed set once at Blockbuster. I thought it was a fairly mediocre series. I've never seen the movie.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima9
    I rented the Boxed set once at Blockbuster. I thought it was a fairly mediocre series. I've never seen the movie.
    To each their own. *shrugs*

Closed Thread