+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fairy Musketeers Akazukin - Ever heard of it?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Fairy Musketeers Akazukin - Ever heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeslash.com
    Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy
    Description:
    Suzukaze Sota is a normal boy except that he has a key to break the seal in his body. Witch Cendrillon who has evil eyes engages in secret maneuvers to obtain Sota's power. To prevent him from getting the power, Akazukin and Val, a silver wolf, came from another world. They fight against Hanzel, a black magician, and werewolves sent by Cinderella. Sota and Akazukin are wounded in the battles. Then, it awakes the power in Sota.
    so i was wondering if anyone had seen or heard of it. Also, do you know if it's been localized yet? and would it be legal to download it if it hasn't?

^o^ thanks again!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never heard of it but it sounds interesting. I'll look up on it and see what I can find on it. If the anime hasn't been liscensed than it shouldn't be illegal to download.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    I've never heard of it but it sounds interesting. I'll look up on it and see what I can find on it. If the anime hasn't been liscensed than it shouldn't be illegal to download.

Okay, I've just checked on it. It looks like the series isn't liscensed and you can find all the videos of the episodes on crunchyroll.com.

(Sorry for the double post. I didn't really mean to do that. I guess I must have pressed the wrong button. Sorry! Really dumb moment. Anyway, if someone could merge my post with the previous one I would really appreciate it.)
    Last edited by kedar; Jun 12, 2007 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Merged. ^^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fairy Musketeers Akazukin - Ever heard of it?

well, i watched the first episode and it's very cute!

^o^ a little bit of Card Captors Sakura, but not enough to be called "bitting"...

i would definitely recommend this if you like light hearted anime! and there's a talking dog too! and a girl with squeaky shoes! yay!

here's the site in which you can download it:

Anime Slash

WARNING
    this anime is okay to download becuz it hasn't been localized yet, however, the site does contain anime that HAS been localized. so don't be a loser and download them!

=_= SUPPORT THE FREAKIN ARTIST WHEN YOU CAN!!!

+ Reply to Thread