+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fairy Tail

Newbie dydione is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Fairy Tail

Hello,

I'd like to talk about a splendid anime / manga : Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail is a Japanese manga series by Hiro Mashima. It has been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Magazine since August 23, 2006 where it is still on-going.

The series follows the adventures of the sorceress Lucy Heartfilia after she joins the Fairy Tail Guild and partners with Natsu Dragneel, who is searching for the dragon Igneel.

An anime produced by A-1 Pictures and Satelight was released in Japan on October 12, 2009. 15 episodes have been released so far.

Even though the manga is wonderful, I think that the anime is not as good.

Please find hereafter the Opening of the Anime Series:

Fairy Tail Opening

So what do you think about this manga / anime?

See you

Dydione
    Last edited by aceman67; Feb 02, 2010 at 03:51 AM.
    http://animegens.com - Dessins Anim├ęs et Mangas
    http://heroman.fr - Magasin Figurine Manga

Newbie Iceman20153 is off to a good start Iceman20153's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fairy Tail

I will totally agree with you on the fact that Fairy Tail is a really good anime but I have only read the manga for Fairy Tail. I actually haven't got around to watching the anime though. What makes the anime not as good as the manga?

Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20153 View Post
    I will totally agree with you on the fact that Fairy Tail is a really good anime but I have only read the manga for Fairy Tail. I actually haven't got around to watching the anime though. What makes the anime not as good as the manga?
    ? I think Fairy Tail anime is good and I like it. I know that when the manga is made into anime, something would be changed and they are not identical any more. And some manga thus lost their unique features and even the plots of them are re-edited. But really, I think Fairy Tail anime is OK.

Immortal Otaku GeastGamy is off to a good start
    Thanks

to origin market the the than $ home 20.7 affluent

nba snapbacks for cheap There are a few online stores that may offer individuals wonderful reproduction developers of just about any Lv carrier at lower than Money200. Radio-Canada a bien fait de couvrir cette soire en direct en dployant de grands moyens. While using launch along with uncomplicated availability of excellent replica handbags, you no longer need to spend expensive price ranges owning a wonderful luggage..
    Dope Couture snapback hats Alternatively, additionally quite a few counterfeited developer clutches, all these handbags look really good which enable it to be as durable as being the custom made purses and handbags which they may be imitations. dell xps m1330 electric battery. I already made the lowest at 190m-200m.
    Cheap Louis Vuitton bucket Cela correspond toutes vos must-haves et est livr avec une cha peu maniable. In 1871, the canvas was applied to decorate the surface of traveling case, that was believed to be a brilliant design and could keep away from the gadgets from being stolen, but was easily plagiarized. An individual is unable to error a girl what person usually spends a seriously large amounts of money during getting hold of fantastic fashionable handbags.
    Cheap oakley sunglasses custom Chanel has celebrity supporters who use its unique handbags. The masai have an a lot of supplies, different sizes and fouc over the ultimate with the dresses. They will see completely different beautiful accessories trying to select the right shower for your kids as they want to the most beneficial or even which unfortunately swimsuit for persona.
    michael Michael Kors bags The left mirror is running from left front towards the back or at an approximate 60 angle. I have been essentially done with the excess fat built up tiny midriff and also your waistline. [6:29pm update: the Tenors gave a beautiful performance AND they got to perform with Celine Dion.
    Cheap Louis Vuitton handbags usa Women preferred Hermes Birkin Bags, which are in a variety of styles and sizes. Leather trimming and stitching should never be neglected by an excellent replica designer. Named from the French actress Jane Birkin, the Birkin is designed to meet the requirements of modern women in work and life.
    bitch dont kill my vibe Beanies snapback hats wholesale Thanks a lot! ( a pleasurable idea about the subject is perhaps you can fall any cell phone inside the section consultants and without you might realize! ) Processed as a result of concerning Saturday, 08/13/2012 , 00: 3 years ago Low-cost bags are applied that can cope with devices, even though today, by using the help by using the an undeniable fact advance brought on by captivating Celine Bags, numerous people retain used confirmed new mobile or portable alongside one another choosing demonstrating. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Use.. Yamaha offers geared up the unit with the help of A-arm headgear, a continuing changing sign, a new some apply single tube program and then finished drum wheels.
    Cheap Louis Vuitton agendas I really want your can purchase one unique and cheap handbag showing my special taste to help other girls. Beginning to see that every people in the usa purchase, about that Hermes merchandise is also really a truth regarding the population women, every one of them wish for an amazing Hermes discussion. Though there are many types of designer handbags, Celine bags have gained popularity due to their excellent craftsmanship which results in elegant and stylish bags.

Cheap flak jacket oakley The outcome of counterfeiting across the world together with a sort of taking part providers, by way of example Lv, Prada, Prada in addition to Hermes visit. The bags are distributed to Hermes boutiques on unpredictable schedules and in limited quantities, creating scarcity and, intended or unintended, exclusivity. Under such circumstances, there should be luxury handbags on the planet to allow them to purchase.. Michael Kors shoe Wyclef Jean has officially ended his bid for Haiti's presidency and says he is moving on to promote his new album. The filtered out candidates earn a frustrating experience and give up studies. A contours likely will not features a specifically unique to be able to entice upwards it is therefore much bigger a woman. Last Kings snapback hats wholesale Miu Miu has excellent designs for you to choose from. The exterior of the bag was blackened deformed, the items inside was completely well. Indicating the length from the stitch line to the labels edge should stay steady on all several sides of the brand. cheap snapback free shipping The state of pleasure and enjoyment is even much greater if the leather handbag was given as a gift. The best part of replica handbags is that you can afford two or 3 of these bags in the expense of a bag of single origin. Specific gasoline is going up, but Small kinds gas scooterss such as these use it much a lot more effectively than say an car or truck would. Cheap Louis Vuitton purse outlet I was shoori nga scene in my new film, No Strings Attached, in which I say to Natalie Portman, miss me you cant text, you can e-mail, you can post it on my [Face-book] wall. At the moment cell phones are often used to connect with the world wide web, most likely is not canrrrt go on the internet via a laptop or computer you'll function world wide web set cell. Now famous Birkin is available in smaller version designed by Jean Paul Gaultier.. NBA Beanies snapbacks wholesale I did not know what the "LV" logo meant at the time, but I instinctively understood that it was special. Designer HandbagsDo It Yourself HandbagsGuilt-Free HandbagsSpring HandbagsMessenger Bags/ Original GeishaOther BagsPersonal Purse PagesPurse ForumUp-and-Coming DesignersVintage BagsWhere to Shop OnlineWin a Bag!You and Your bagYouTube HandbagsKeep handbags off the floor!Handbag Hall of FameHandbag StylesEco BagsCHRISTIANA HANDBAGSMost Expensive Designer Bags Handbags ListHandbag Rentalspurse hangersParismareplica handbagsLouis vuitton replica handbags Vs original bagsReplica handbags to win over real designer bags?Louis Vuitton top bags and their secretsLouis Vuitton Monogram Kalaharilouis vuitton discounted handbags, collection 2009. It should go without saying, that each small town is different.

Immortal Otaku GeastGamy is off to a good start
    Thanks

michael kor bags Even maiden purchase money on Gucci Handbags more than Louis Vuitton, still experienced female and some successful people choose Louis Vuitton as their necessary products, this already inflated the price of Louis Vuitton handbags.. Shahtoosh shawls are very finely stitched which the general scarf will move through a diamond ring. It is the regular size offered by Hermes and is perfect for regular use.
    Cheap Louis Vuitton brea Designer add-ons are a ought to in a woman's closet due to the fact of its item quality and fashion. La sur-pche de la morue, le rchauffement et la diminution de salinit des eaux arctiques sont des causes beaucoup plus importante. Justin Timberlake escaping the Good Day The states companies throughout NYC with your ex dainty Louis Vuitton Rapid Bandouliere Empreinte.
    Michael Kors men watches In order to accomplish this, you will need to exposed your e-book to as many people as possible. You have to comprehend the hard work and craftsmanship place in each Louis item. The tough perform of the designers and the people today performing in the production device can be observed in the intricate stitching, and the selection of components used for producing the bags.
    Michael Kors womens shoes Nike Lebron Zoom VI One of the first ways you will be able to start making money online is by creating and selling your own product from your very own website. He attributes their success to him recording for the first time in his own studio, Wanda, in downtown Bamako. We are the new leaders, leaders of industry of government and of the church.
    Michael Kors signature handbags Over the past 10 years, gucci sales sharply, an estimated 2001 year to $2 billion. People who have tough arches are generally typically very best apart having an polyurethane foam inset. Low-priced Hermes Carriers operate extremely well for every day use without the need of decreasing human eye products, beauty of splendor, high end as well as style report.
    Cheap Louis Vuitton tie "He created a specific architecture which also became a brand identity for LV, which is the idea of buildings or faades that have multiple layers, and that these layers are linked in some way to motif patterns," he told ARTINFO. The designers have ensured that they use materials that not only bring out an elegant finish but also last long. ? Expertise: here's a an enterprise carries a in every state idea of the organization.
    Michael Kors company Worn by key influencers - Alexa Chung, Katie Holmes, Victoria Beckham, to name a few - she is a fashion editor's favourite, but there are many, many non-famous women who regularly welcome Marant's clothes into their wardrobes.. One other essential instance of it is the hindfoot. When he came returning to the cave, he wiped out one big tortoise, and made a Tres while using the turtle shell.
    Michael Kors kids shoes Amazingly,component was began as lv singapore shops a family business all over the 1947 judging by Expenses France Sr. Once cut, I assemble by fabric glue. Lutgert.

Michael Kors women shoes Less amount of pomades or serums will be needed as they are very concentrated fendi sito ufficiale .. Adams will be responsible for investigating new business partnerships and acquisitions for Workplace Options. Newborn alpacas count a lot of money also, possibly 10,Thousand excessively. Cheap Louis Vuitton tambour A lot of the bags, it could actually allow you to far better be mindful not necessarily nylon. There are various shoes to pick from. Today, parents are still scrabbling to get their children into the schools of their choice by any means, fair or foul. Michael Kors signature wallet The staff is for pulling the sheep out of bad situations when needed. Over that years, that paparazzi offers snapped shots of a wide selection of musicians, personalities, and models toting some of the fashion house the majority of coveted accessories, pouches, together with sunglasses. With several selections around the sports things to do a number of us also have acquired our distinctive favored teams. Michael Kors tote Presently there is generally a group associated with 6 composers which may be operating concerning the Sonic Progress 3 online game. Burke es una autoridad en fisiologa larngea en el Centro Mdico de la Universidad de California en Los Angeles.. I definitely had some pretty amazing willpower to get down to 82 pounds. michael by Michael Kors Fashion is updating in a fast speed, then it seems not necessary for us to shop every brand with authentic or original products, since we can' t afford it on one hand, on the other hand, it is not worthy of your money. Please review the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use before using this site. However, I will personally prefer maybe one size up or two sizes up from the speedy 25.. Cheap Louis Vuitton pocketbooks Such as a small Swiss saber sold for ten to twenty euros in Europe. Gambia. Those days may be eliminated, but general, the cost of dining in Vegas is still better than in many parts of the country.

+ Reply to Thread