+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fall anime season 2009 Anime You Are Looking Forward To

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime You Are Looking Forward To

Okay, fall anime season is almost here and everyone has an anime they are looking forward to, or you should not be a member of this website, Just kidding, it was a joke. What anime is it that you are looking forward to seeing soon. The secret of Nogizaki looks like it will be a school romance classic to rival school rumble. I can't wait. Reaching You also looks to be great. I don't know what it is about this fall but I am in the mood for some romantic comedy. So tell us what anime you are looking forward to and don't just say "11eyes," or "Winter Sonata," tell us why.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fall anime season 2009 Anime You Are Looking Forward To

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Personally, 'Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza' ranks on top of my anticipated list, and is one of the better of the 'Otaku coming out of the closet' series. But do be aware that this is the 2nd SEASON!!!, and since the first season ended with a significant change in the character relationships, as well as the introduction of significant competitors, it may be hard to get into this series without seeing the the first season first...

'Kobato' also ranks high on my anticipated list, because its CLAMP, and Studio Madhouse has done no wrong with CLAMP adaptations...

I'll also take a look at the New 'Koihime Musou' mostly because I'm a sucker for spoofs, and this is a spoof of Twelve Kingdom novels, (which was the basis for both the 'Twelve Kingdoms', and 'Ikitousen' anime series) but with all the characters interpreted as female instead of male. The first season had an original mix character personalities, and the remake looks like their going to be placed in a better story...

I'll also take a look at 'Asura Cryin 2' which is just the continuation of the unfinished 'Asura Cryin', just to finish out the series...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3